- Visit the countriside area in Hoi An for insights into the rural life of the Vietnamese
- Snap the beautiful shots while visiting the organic Tra Que Village
- Experience the interesting activities as a local
- Enjoy the scenic cruise on Thu Bon River and encounter the fisherman busy at work
- Gain a glimspe of the farming and fishing life
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air- conditioned, big window
- Viet Vision Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
Tour route: Tra Que organic farm village, rice paddy field & Cua Dai Fishing village, Cam Thanh Ecological village
Duration: Half days
Start/End: Hoi An/Hoi An
Group size: Minimum 2 persons up
Active level: Biking, Boating, Walking & sit in coach
The tour program is escorted by local guide, you commence the day leisurely cycling along country roads witnessing local Vietnamese rural life first hand, discovering all manner of photo opportunities – visiting a beautiful organic vegetable village of Tra Que where we can water and plant vegetable, hoe a soil with local farmer, ride a water buffalo in a rice paddy field; see ducks swimming along the rice farm or farmers tending their crops. We have a lot of photo opportunities. We also experience the friendliness of the local people greeting you along the way.
Later we board the Eco-tour boat for a river cruise on Thu Bon River to meet and engage with local fishermen, enjoy a hands-on experience of traditional net fishing. We also experience paddling the unique rounded Vietnamese bamboo basket boat in the waterways of coconut palm paradise. And enjoy the local specialties on the boat.
This tour provides us with a cultural window into the ways of life of both our farming and fishing communities in Hoi An.
- Meet tour guide at our hotel in Hoi An
- Transfer to the site where we start biking to a local farming village traveling along beautiful countryside roads ( Bus or bike are options to choose to go)
- Learning about daily work life of local farmers in Tra Que organic farm village, sharing how to hoe and a soil, water vegetable at an organic herb garden, riding water buffalo in the field and enjoy the freshest air of the countryside’s beauties.
- Board the Eco-tour boat and cruise to the mouth of the Thu Bon river where it meets the Cua Dai seamount
- Try your hand at local traditional fishing techniques using round and cast nets
- Learn to paddle the strange and unique rounded Vietnamese bamboo basket boats
- Explore the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war and hear of the extreme conditions endured by soldiers on both sides
- Have a relaxed fun with catching beautiful purple crabs on bamboo basket boat
- Visit a local water coconut palm village, take a walk around the village and have some tea and snack with local talks…
- Back onboard our boat, enjoy beautiful lunch and drinks
- Return to our hotel in Hoi An by van