Ninh Binh Tours | Top 5 Ninh Binh Day Trips from Hanoi
As the land of the ancient capital of Vietnam, Ninh Binh is well known for its splendid natural scenery and a ton of relics of three dynasties Dinh-Le-Ly. Witnessing many historical events in the country, Ninh Binh enchants tourists with the ancient beauty of sacred pagodas, temples, shrines, spectacular mountains, and poetic rivers. Visit Ninh Binh, tourists cannot miss Trang An complex which has been named a World Heritage site, as well as Bai Dinh Pagoda - a complex of ancient pagodas and temples with the largest scale in Southeast Asia. Other highlights are Tam Coc, Bich Dong which is often called "Ha Long Bay on land", the stone cathedral of Phat Diem and Cuc Phuong National Park - the first national forest of Vietnam, which is home to many rare animals and plants especially the thousand-year-old tree. Viet Vision Travel guarantees you memorable Ninh Binh tours as well as a perfect Vietnam vacation.
Ninh Binh Tours
Tour Route: Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Bai Dinh Pagoda - Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex - Hanoi
- Uncover the grandeur of Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Marvel at the monumental 100-ton Buddha statue
- Savor local specialties during a delightful lunch
- Set sail on a picturesque boat voyage in Trang An
- Discover extraordinary limestone caves and pristine landscapes
Ninh Binh Tours
Tour Route: Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel - Bai Dinh Spiritual and Cultural Complex - Trang An Eco-Tourism Complex - Mua Cave - Hanoi
- Explore the ancient wonders of Hoa Lu and Bai Dinh, steeped in Vietnam's rich history.
- Boat through mystical caves and lush landscapes at Trang An, Vietnam's "Halong Bay on land."
- Climb to Mua Cave's peak for breathtaking panoramas of Tam Coc and Ninh Binh.
- Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda, home to Vietnam's largest bronze Buddha statue and 500 La Han statues.
Ninh Binh Tours
Tour Route: Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Hang Mua - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Bai Dinh - Trang An - Cuc Phuong National Park - Hanoi
- Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Capital with its historical temples and tombs.
- Climb Hang Mua for a panoramic view of Tam Coc and Ninh Binh.
- Explore Bai Dinh Spiritual and Culture Complex, the largest Buddhist pagoda complex in Northern Vietnam.
- Enjoy a boat rowing experience through Trang An's picturesque landscapes and caves.
- Discover the diverse flora and fauna of Cuc Phuong National Park, one of Vietnam's oldest national parks.
Ninh Binh Tours
Tour Route: Hanoi - Tam Coc - Hoa Lu - Hanoi
- Enjoy a relaxing trip away from the hustle and bustle of the Capital.
- Visit the venerable temples of an ancient citadel and get a glimpse of Vietnamese history.
- Discover the worship and belief of Vietnamese.
- Be immersed in the scenic natural landscape of Halong Bay on Land.
- Embark on a sampan ride to Boi River.
Ninh Binh Tours
Tour Route: Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Ninh Binh - Cuc Phuong - Hanoi
- Leisurely pedaling in scenic roads from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc.
- Take a boat trip in the alluring Tam Coc.
- Admire the natural and wild beauty of Cuc Phuong National Park.
- A cycling tour through the tranquil paths under the green canopy of leaves.
- Savor delightful specialties of Ninh Binh.
Ninh Binh Tours
Tour Route: Hanoi - Cuc Phuong
- Experience the jungle trek through the green lush forest
- Go deeply into the diversity of the wildlife in Cuc Phuong National Park
- Get a hands-on experience of overnight in the jungle
- Enjoy the delicious meals
Top 10 Incredible Attractions in Ninh Binh Tours
Bai Dinh Pagoda
Bai Dinh Pagoda is one of the most famous pagodas in Vietnam with many records such as the pagoda has the largest bronze Buddha statue in Asia, and the pagoda possesses the largest bronze Maitreya Buddha statue in Asia. The temple is located about 95km south of Hanoi center with a lot of secrets waiting for you to explore.
Non Nuoc Pagoda
Non Nuoc Pagoda in Ninh Binh is an ancient temple and also a national historical monument. The pagoda is located at the foot of Non Nuoc Mountain, on the bank of the Day River, and at the mouth of the Van River. From the temple view, you can admire the peaceful, tranquil scene of the Vietnam countryside.
Temple of King Dinh Tien Hoang
The Temple of King Dinh Tien Hoang is located in Truong Yen, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh, in the center of Hoa Lu - the ancient capital. This is the only place in Vietnam that worshiped King Dinh Tien Hoang, his parents, and his sons and had the altar of the Dinh Dynasty. This temple was ranked "Top 100 famous one-hundred-year-old buildings in Vietnam".
King Le Dai Hanh Temple
King Le Dai Hanh Temple is a national historical and cultural relic of Hoa Lu. King Le Dai Hanh, Empress Dowager Duong Van Nga, Le Long Dinh, Princess Le Thi Phat Ngan, and General Pham Cu Luong. The temple is located 300 meters from the Temple of Dinh Tien Hoang, in the old imperial city of Hoa Lu, now the ancient village of Yen Thanh, Truong Yen, Ninh Binh. The temple of King Le is smaller than King Dinh Temple so the space in the temple is quite close and fanciful.
Tam Coc (three caves) includes Ca cave, Hai cave, and Ba cave. The three caves are formed by the Ngo Dong River pier through the mountain. Tam Coc has located about 90km from the center of Hanoi, this place is like Ha Long on land with wonderful natural beauty.
In particular, this place appeared in the blockbuster movie "Kong: Skull Island" in 2017 attracting more and more domestic and international tourists coming to this beautiful land.
Bich Dong Cave
After the end of the trip to visit Tam Coc, you can visit Bich Dong Pagoda, an ancient temple with an impressive Asian style. This pagoda is about 2 km from Tam Coc wharf. In the past, the pagoda and the cave had the same name as Bich Son (Green Mountain).
It can be said that the scenery of the most scenic area of Ninh Binh province is a harmonious combination of the beautiful landscape of the cave, the rugged mountains, the poetic river, the romantic streams, and the talent of the people.
Dong Chuong Lake
Dong Chuong is a natural freshwater lake between Phu Loc and Phu Long communes. The lake is about 45 hectares, bending around the pine hills. This lake is a romantic place for couples among the spectacular mountains and forests. Visit Dong Chuong lake, do not forget to admire Ba Tua waterfall, Chin Suoi stream, and Troi pond - a pond on high hills with blue water but never dry.
Thien Ton Cave
Thien Ton is a historical and cultural relic located in Thien Ton Town, Hoa Lu District, Ninh Binh Province, Vietnam. While the mountain temple Bai Dinh worships Cao Son-the mountain goddess, Trang An cave worships Quy Minh-the god of water, the Thien Ton cave worships Thien Ton, a legendary god in the capital of Hoa Lu in the 10th century. There is a legend about this cave, it goes like that before bringing troops to fight 12 warlords, Dinh Bo Linh went to this cave to pray about defeating other warlords. After entering the throne, Dinh Tien Hoang paid a visit to Hoa Lu, where he built the Tien Te and the Thien Dai Temple to welcome foreign envoys before they entered the capital.
Cuc Phuong National Park
Located about 100 km south of Hanoi, Cuc Phuong National Park is a famous tourist destination for ecology and the environment. This is home to many animals, birds, fish, and insects, including some rare kinds featured in the Red List of the world. Visitors come here to explore the rich fauna and flora as well as admire the beautiful natural landscape. Bird-watching is a popular activity in this park. Moreover, travelers can take part in ecotourism programs, campfires, and walk or bike the trail. From December to April is the best time to visit Cuc Phuong National Park when the trails are less slippery. Staying in the stilt house also is a memorable experience in your journey.
Van Long Nature Reserve
Located in Gia Vien district, Ninh Binh province, Van Long Nature Reserve is an attractive place to explore. Van Long is known as "the bay with no wave" because when you go on a boat on the lagoon, you will see the water's surface as a giant mirror. Especially, the water here is so clear that you can the layers of moss on the bottom.
If you are fond of watching birds, Van Long is the best choice for you because this reedy wetland also is home to a variety of birds as well as rare animals such as the black-faced spoonbill, and cotton pygmy goose, White-browed Crake, and so on. Moreover, you absolutely will be mesmerized by the spectacular beauty of the mountains there like Meo Cao, Mam Xoi, Hom Sach, Da Ban, Nghien, Mo Coi, or Co Tien, etc.
Feel free to contact us if you are preparing for your Ninh Binh tours. We offer various types of Vietnam day trips and are willing to tailor unique Ninh Binh tour packages that meet your demand.