Start/End: Hanoi/ Hanoi
Tour Customizable: Definitely! (Tell us what you wish to do in the inquiry form)
- Approach the beauty of Dong Ngac Culture village in an eco-friendly way
- Gain an inside view of local life in the countryside
- Visit the local market and buy the ingredients for lunch by yourself
- Experience the authentic Vietnamese cuisine and savor your own dish
Experience your Vacation with
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years of driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned, big window
- Viet Vision Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
Designed especially for visitors who want to have something special in their trip, Dong Ngac culture village with a bike half day tour makes your time in Vietnam more impressive and memorable. The village is well known for being home to many high-ranking mandarins during the feudal period in Vietnam. As such, visiting the village offers you a special chance to learn more about the traditional fondness of studying of Vietnamese.
We meet tour guide and driver at 8 AM then travel to Dong Ngac village where is about 15 km far from Hanoi. Arriving at the village, we stop at a local market to buy the ingredients which we will use to cook for our lunch today. We will have our chance to experience the bustling market and local life as we are guided how to purchase all.
After the market, we transfer to a traditional house and welcomed by our host. We drink some tea, relax a little bit before taking our bikes and venturing deeper into the village. We visit Dong Ngac communal house, the oldest house in the village which is more than 300 years old and the Nguyen family with a house given by the Kings in the past.
Later today, we join our cooking demonstration in our host’s house then enjoy our dishes that we do. And then, we say goodbye to our host then back to Hanoi. Trip ends.