Terms & Conditions
1. Safety & Flexibility
Safety is always our first priority so any trip is covered with best-arranged accommodation and transportation. All of our tours are well-planned and prepared to avoid any risk or unexpected thing during the trip. As a professional tour operator in Vietnam (and Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia), we always ensure the safety of any individual, any tour group from small to big.
Flexible alteration of itinerary: Your booking can be amended even after it is made. Alterations to your itinerary prior to your trip departure are happily processed as quickly as possible. Alterations after payment of the deposit will involve a sum of fee which depends on third parties such as cruise operators, airlines, and hotels.
Viet Vision Travel’s tour packages do not include Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, or Myanmar Life Tourist Accident/ Casualty Insurance and all insurance is not part of our package or customize or excursion. We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin.
3. Children Policy
With Viet Vision Travel none of the charges is levied for toddlers. Children aged from 2 to 12 years are generally granted a reduction of 50% of the tour price, provided that they are accompanied by at least one full-paying adult and stay in the same room.
Accommodations (hotel or vessel) and pre-arranged sightseeing are subject to change at any time due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond Viet Vision Travel’s control. Every effort will be made to operate tours as planned.
Viet Vision Travel offers Round-the-clock Service with professional travel consultants being available 7 days a week; and also we have a 24/7 mobile service.
You can contact Viet Vision Travel via the web form from https://www.vietvisiontravel.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from Viet Vision Travel in regard to your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact Viet Vision Travel customer service center immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your inquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
6. Complaints & Claims
Shall you feel unsatisfied with any service Viet Vision Travel has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip.
In the event of a complaint or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email, regular mail, or facsimile in writing within 15 days from the end of your tour. Relevant receipts and substantiating evidence must be attached to the letter of claim. Viet Vision Travel will not be liable for any claims made later than 15 days after the completion of your tour.
7. Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam (CAAV), the free baggage allowance within Vietnam is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client. Regulations within Vietnam specify that all suitcases must have a locking device attached. Failure to follow this regulation may result in refusal by airport staff to load suitcases onto the aircraft.
Noted: the above language allowance is not applied with budget Airlines.
8. Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
9. Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. Viet Vision Travel accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
10. Liability & Responsibility
- Viet Vision Travel provides tour information for Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia & Myanmar tour bookings. Viet Vision Travel publishes travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies, and tour companies & operators. Viet Vision Travel will not be responsible for errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information provided by third-party providers.
- Viet Vision Travel shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation, or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by Viet Vision Travel.
- Viet Vision Travel shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government, or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond Viet Vision Travel’ control. Neither Viet Vision Travel nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- Viet Vision Travel is not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- Viet Vision Travel is not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- Viet Vision Travel reserves the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, alter itineraries, or cancel the tour prior to departure. If Viet Vision Travel has canceled any tour prior to the commencement of the tour, Viet Vision Travel is liable for a full refund of the money received from the client.
- Many of Viet Vision Travel’s tour packages include activities that require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills, entering and exiting tombs and caves, etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. Viet Vision Travel, its employees, and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after it said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
Viet Vision Travel reserves the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
11. Cancellation & Refunds
We would deeply regret your decision to cancel your trip; however, we realize that there are many valid reasons that this can happen. Cancellations will be charged as follows:
- More than 40 days prior to trip departure: 10% of the deposit paid is non-refundable. This will be saved for your next trip with us. The rest of the deposit paid will be refunded (bank fee levied by your end)
- 40 – 30 days prior to trip departure: 35% charge of the deposit paid
- 29 – 15 days: 50% charge of the deposit paid
- 14 – 10 days: 75% charge of the total booking value
- Less than 10 days or No show: 100% charge of the total booking value
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
12. Modification or Discontinuance of Service
Viet Vision Travel reserves the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior that is obscene, racially offensive, or of a sexual nature.