Duration: 1 day
Date: Advice on booking
Start/ End: Hanoi/ Hanoi (Pickup & Drop off at the hotel)
Tour Category: Nam Dinh tours
Tour Customizable: Definitely! (Tell us what you wish to do in the inquiry form)
- Enjoy the drive route through the picturesque countryside
- Get first-hand experience in admiring bonsai trees
- Discover the landscape beauty in Northern Vietnam
- Savor the authentic Vietnamese food
- Discover traditional architectural styles in Vietnam
- Gain a great perspective on the daily life of the local
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years of driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned, big window
- Viet Vision Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
AM: Hanoi – Bonsai village – Co Le pagoda- Nam Dinh
07:00 – Our Car and Guide will pick you up at your hotel.
09: 30 after arriving in Nam Dinh city, our journey will start with Vi Khe bonsai village which is one of the most beautiful bonsai villages in Vietnam. Each shape of bonsai trees is associated to a story, such as a landed dragon, a mother holding her baby, Phoenix, horses, dogs,….or the symbol Temple of Literature made by the tree.
10:20 Later, our short visit will introduce you to Co Le pagoda whose construction could be traced back to about 1000 years ago under Ly dynasty. This pagoda was rebuilt in 1902 with Gothic designs outside.
To get ready for our afternoon tour, we will dine on a lunch within a local family in Hai Trung, Hai Hau, Nam Dinh. The landlord is an antique collector man who has more 30-year experience in antiquities. Besides, you could also admire several antiquities which are made from centuries ago.
PM: Nam Dinh – Pham Phao Village – House Bridge – Hanoi
02:00 Our journey this afternoon will focus on cycling around the Village and visit Pham Phao cathedral and Traditional trumpet making Brass village. On the way, you will also see House Bridge which was built in the 16th century with distinctive architecture. Take the advantages of your idle time to explore the daily life of local people and understand the ancestor worship village
04:00 Back to Hanoi.
06:00 Our van and our tour guide take you to back to your hotel and say goodbye. See you again in the next Vietnam tour packages.