Duration: 1 Day
Start/ End: Hanoi/ Hanoi
Tour Category: Hanoi tours
Have a full day sightseeing by taking cyclo in Hanoi
Pay a solemn visit to Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum and gain an insight into the Vietnam War
Go deeply into the worship and belief of Vietnamese people
Discover the diversity of Vietnamese culture
Enjoy the unique Vietnamese traditional art performance: Water puppets
Savor the culinary delights of Hanoi
Experience your Vacation with
Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years of driving experience, door-to-door services
Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned, big window
Viet Vision Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
Hanoi is the capital city of Vietnam which is located in the Red River delta. This is a sacred land of Vietnam, chosen as the Capital from the 3rd century BC. Throughout the thousand years of its eventful history, marked by destruction, wars and natural calamities, Hanoi still preserves many ancient architectural works including the Old Quarter and over 600 pagodas and temples. Hanoi also characteristically contains 18 beautiful lakes such as Hoan Kiem Lake, West Lake, and Truc Bach Lake…, which are the lungs of the city, with their surrounding gardens and trees providing a vital source of energy.
Many traditional handicrafts are also practiced in Hanoi including bronze molding, silver carving, lacquer, and embroidery.
We meet tour guide and driver at the hotel at 8:00, then we visit:
- Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum
- His former stilt-house residence
- The Presidential Palace
- The Ho Chi Minh museum
- One Pillar Pagoda
- The Temple of Literature: Originally built as a temple to Confucius, this is the site of Vietnam’s first university dating back to 1070. The temple highlights the importance that Vietnamese society placed then and now on education.
- Museum of Ethnology, which is widely acknowledged as the best in the country and has an extensive display dedicated to Vietnam’s 54 Ethnic minority people.
We have lunch at K.O.T.O restaurant which founded by Vietnamese Australian Jimmy Pham, is a non-profit organization which is run by local children who Jimmy recruited from the streets; or enjoy Pho (chicken or beef noodle) at the local restaurant.
- Experience traditional street life in Hanoi’s old quarter by cyclo tour
- Watching Water Puppet show
Option visited Museums
- Hanoi Hilton or Hoa Lo Prison
- National Museum of Vietnamese History
- Vietnam Military History Museum
- Vietnam National Museum of Fine Arts