Tour Route: Hanoi – Halong Bay – 15-minute scenic flight – Halong Junk – Hanoi
Duration: 3 Days/ 2 Nights
Start/ End: Hanoi/ Hanoi
Tour Type: Cruise, Luxury, Landscape, Nature
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong & scenic 15 minutes on the magic bay – Land off – Board the overnight cruise
Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi
- Have a bird’s eye view of stunning Halong Bay from Hai Au Seaplane
- Appreciate the significance of natural beauty
- Spend an overnight stay on the cruise and be ready to see sunset and sunrise from the sun deck
- Savor the culinary delights of Vietnam on a boat
- Gain great insight into the daily lives of locals at Vung Vieng fishing village
- Join in Tai Chi lesson as the sun rises and other interesting water activities
- Tour all the beautiful spots of Halong Bay
Experience your Vacation with
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years of driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned, big window
- Viet Vision Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
Day 1: Hanoi – Noi Bai Airport – Hai Au Seaplane – Flight to Halong Bay (L, D)
Pick up at the hotel in Hanoi, you will be taken to Noi Bai airport to board the morning flight with Hai Au Seaplane. Up in the sky, you will have a 15-minute scenic flight over the spectacular Halong Bay for an amazing view of the landscape seeing thousands of islets in different unique formats such as Fighting Cock, Rocky Dog, and Incense Burner…You will also see various islands from the height such as Cong Do, Bo Hon with their hidden lagoons, and then fly out to Dau Be on the edge of the Gulf of Tonkin.
After ‘the flight of life’, land off in Tuan Chau Marina Wharf and check in the Bhaya Café before boarding the Cruise for a 2-night cruise in the Bay. After a short cruise briefing, enjoy a delicious Vietnamese buffet lunch while the cruise heads to Bai Tu Long Bay passing the town of Hon Gai, Cam Pha, and several islets during its route.
In the mid-afternoon, visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a local rowing boat before joining the cruise with afternoon activities such as kayaking, swimming, or just simply lazing on the sundeck for a sunbath or massage. In the late afternoon, continue to Ho Dong Tien Cave – a quiet area to anchor for the night. Dinner and spend the first night on the boat.
Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay (B, L, D)
Start your day with a Tai Chi Class held on the sundeck while morning tea and coffee are served. Then transfer to our Bhaya Spirit–day boat cruise and head to Lan Ha Bay where we will have most of the day kayaking in the sea, swimming at Three Peach beach, or lazy on a pristine natural beach.
At around noon, return to the cruise for a fresh seafood lunch. After lunch, continue to discover Ho Ba Ham Islet, one of the quietest areas in Lan Ha Bay. You can do kayaking through an amazing lagoon under a karst mountain. Return to our overnight cruise in the late afternoon, join a Vietnamese cooking demonstration held at the sundeck before having dinner and spend the second night onboard.
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B)
Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served. The morning cruise will take to through the Bay passing beautiful spots like Trong (Drum), Trinh Nu (Virgin) and Me Cung Caves, Coc Ngoi (Toad) Islet, etc. You will then explore the Surprise Cave (Sung Sot Cave) and return to the cruise for buffet brunch while the vessel cruises leisurely back to the harbor. Arrive in Bhaya Cafe in Ha Long City then returns back to Hanoi. Tour ends.