Tour Route: Oceanographic Institute – Long Son Pagoda – Ponagar Temples – Chong Rocks – Dam Market – Spa relaxing
Duration: Half day
Start/End: Nha Trang/Nha Trang
Tour Customizable: Definitely! (Tell us what you wish in the inquiry form)
Highlights of 1-day Nha Trang City Tour
- Join this half-day tour with the selection of the numerous attractions in Nha Trang City.
- Explore the diversity of ocean at Vietnam Oceanographic Institute
- Discover the belief and worship of Vietnamese Buddhism at Long Son Pagoda
- Have a view at the unspoiled and isolated Po Nagar Cham Tower
- Enjoy the well-known scenic spot in Nha Trang: Chong Promontory
- View the beach capital’s authentic architecture at Dam Market
- Feast on delicious lunch at a local restaurant
- Revel in spa treatment package in Viet Spa
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years of driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned, big window
- Viet Vision Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
Meet up the tour guide at the hotel at 08:30 AM, then transfer to Cau Da for a visit to the Vietnam Oceanographic Institute.
After that, visit Long Son Pagoda, Chong Promontory Rocks, and the Po Nagar Temples. The last place to visit this morning is a local Dam Market.
Stop for lunch at a fine local restaurant in town. After lunch, then relax at Viet Spa in Nhatrang where the first Indian Auyvedic Herbal Massage is exclusively recommended to Vietnam. Tour ends at the hotel.