Tour Category: Nha Trang Day Trips
Tour Route: Tri Nguyen Aquarium – Oceanographic Institute – Mun Marine Park – Dam Bay
Duration: 1 Day
Start/ End: Nha Trang/ Nha Trang
Highlights of 1-day Nha Trang Islands Tour
- Experience the glass-bottom boat cruise
- Explore the diversity of ocean at Vietnam Oceanographic Institute
- Visit the most significant island in Nha Trang Bay: Mun Island
- Savor the culinary delight of beach capital
- Join awesome water activities with professional support
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years of driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned, big window
- Viet Vision Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
Nha Trang Island Tour – Morning
Unforgettable boat tour with the glass-bottom boat! Start from the hotel in Nha Trang, then transfer to Cau Da port. Before embarking on the boat, visit Oceanographic Institute, where you can see the whole selection of sea creatures in Nha Trang Bay. Next, take a boat cruise on the site of the institute or at Cau Da peer and transfer to Mun island, where glass bottom boat standby takes you around this island.
At Mun Island, it is your free time to swim on the beach, snorkel to see the beauty of the live coral reefs, sea plants, and creatures. At noon, the glass-bottom boat then will transfer you back to the boat after touring around Mun Island. Lunchtime on the boat or on an island restaurant. The seafood lunch will be ready for your hungry belly.
Nha Trang Island Tour – Afternoon
Relax or do water sports after lunch such as Jet Ski, parasailing, snorkeling, kayaking, and swimming….on Con Se Tre Island or Tranh Beach. The boat then transfers you back for a short visit to Tri Nguyen Aquarium before being back to the shore. Tour ends when you reach your hotel in Nha Trang city.