Tour Route: Ponagar Temple – Long Son Pagoda – Chong Promontory – Oceanographic Institute – Dam Market
Duration: 1 Day
Start/End: Nha Trang/ Nha Trang
Tour Categories: Nha Trang Tours
Tour Customizable: Definitely! (Tell us what you wish in the inquiry form)
Highlights of 1-day Nha Trang City Tour
- Explore the diversity of ocean at Vietnam Oceanographic Institute
- Discover the belief and worship of Vietnamese Buddhism at Long Son Pagoda
- Have a view at the unspoiled and isolated Po Nagar Cham Tower
- Enjoy the well-known scenic spot in Nha Trang: Chong Promontory
- View the beach capital’s authentic architecture at Dam Market
- Appreciate the magnificence of Stone Church on the top of Hoang Lam Hill
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years of driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned, big window
- Viet Vision Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
Nha Trang City Tour – Morning (L)
In the morning, meet the tour guide at the lobby of the hotel then you will start your Nha Trang tour with a short transfer to Cau Da to visit Vietnam Oceanographic Institute where you can see the whole collection of sea creatures from Nha Trang Bay.
Next, visit Nha Trang city with Ponagar Temple where we know more about Cham civilization, a sacred Hindu site dating back to the 7th century. Have lunch at a local restaurant.
Nha Trang City Tour – Afternoon
The tour continues to the Stone Church which was built in French colony time and Long Son Pagoda – the Buddhist pagoda built in commemoration of the monks and nuns who died whilst fighting the Diem Government. Dam Market is the last place to visit before the trip ends at the hotel.