- Experience our service with
- General Information
- Brief Itinerary
- Day 1: Danang – Arrival – Transfer to Hue – the World Culture Heritage (D)
- Day 2: Hue – City tour & Boat trip (B, L, D)
- Day 3: Hue – transfer to Hoi An via Danang – Hoi An – The World Culture Heritage – Walking tour (B, L, D)
- Day 4: Hoi An – My Son Holly land – the World Culture Heritage (B, L)
- Day 5: Hoi An – Danang – Departure (B)
This trip offers us a chance to explore three World Heritage sites of Vietnam listed by UNESCO. We start from the most dynamic city in center of Vietnam, Da Nang. We go up north to Hue, continue to My Son (the World Heritage site of Cham relic), then keep going to Hoi An, the ancient town. The trip covers many attractions of the center part of Vietnam within 5 days.
Experience our service with
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air- conditioned, big window
- Viet Vision Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
Tour route: Danang – Hue – Hoi An – My Son Holly Land
Duration: 5 days / 4 nights
Date: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Tour type: Landscape, Culture, the World Culture Heritages
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Active level: Regular itinerary, moderate walking
Tour Category: Danang tours
Day 1: Danang – Arrival – Transfer to Hue
Day 2: Hue – City tour & Boat trip
Day 3: Hue – transfer to Hoi An via Danang – Walking tour
Day 4: Hoi An – My Son Holly land
Day 5: Hoi An – Danang – Departure
Day 1: Danang – Arrival – Transfer to Hue – the World Culture Heritage (D)
Upon arrival in Danang airport, we are welcome by Viet Vision Travel’s tour guide, then we transfer directly to Hue. It takes us 2,5 hours driving along the High way No 1. Arriving in Hue in the afternoon, we check in the hotel and relax. Tonight we enjoy our Royal Dinner at a fine local restaurant in town.
Overnight in Hue.
Day 2: Hue – City tour & Boat trip (B, L, D)
Hue is known as an ancient Capital city of many original historical vestiges. There are more than 100 architectural works to be extremely reflected the life of Emperors and Mandarins under Nguyen’s reign.
Our tour starts at 08:00 in the morning at the lobby of the hotel. We will be transferred to the Wharf for our Dragon boat trip along the Perfume River to visit:
- Thien Mu Pagoda (The Heavenly Lady pagoda), from here we will have a good view of Perfume River and surroundings.
- Tu Duc King’s tomb, which is one of the most beautiful works of royal architecture of the Nguyen Dynasty. The tomb lies in a boundless pine forest.
Then we go back to the city for lunch. In the afternoon, we will visit the Citadel, the Forbidden Purple City, and Dong Ba market. Tour ends at about 05:00 PM. Overnight in Hue.
Day 3: Hue – transfer to Hoi An via Danang – Hoi An – The World Culture Heritage – Walking tour (B, L, D)
Japanese cover Bridge in Hoi An After breakfast we are heading to Hoi An along scenic highway 1A. We go over Hai Van Pass then stop in Da Nang to visit some highlights of the city : Cham Museum – the houses of the most complete collection if Cham Artifacts anywhere in the world; My Khe Beach – where the American named and used to have their Rest and Relaxation; and the handicraft villages on the foot of Marble Mountain.
Arriving in Hoi An in the afternoon, then we enjoy an orientation tour of the ancient town including the Chinese Assembly Halls, the Japanese Bridge, Phuc Kien Pagoda and Tan Ky House. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 4: Hoi An – My Son Holly land – the World Culture Heritage (B, L)
We are leaving Hoi An for My Son Holy land this morning.
My Son, located 50 km southwest of Hoi An, was an imperial city during the Cham Dynasty, between the 4th and 12th centuries.
My Son Sanctuary is a large complex of religious relics that comprises more than 70 architectural works. They include temples and towers that connect to each other with complicated red brick designs. The main component of the Cham architectural design is the tower, built to reflect the divinity of the king.
We are back in Hoi An at around 13: 00. Free at leisure in the afternoon. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 5: Hoi An – Danang – Departure (B)
Today we transfer back to Danang airport for our flight home. Trip ends.