- Tour all the charms of chaotic Ho Chi Minh City
- Savor the authentic Vietnamese food
- Discover the beliefs and worship of Vietnamese at two different religious sites
- Enjoy the performance a unique Vietnamese traditional art: water puppets
- Visit the biggest, most authentic market in Southern Vietnam: Ben Thanh Market
- Watch the hustle and bustle of city life
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air- conditioned, big window
- Viet Vision Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
Tour route: Reunification Palace – War Remant museum – Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office – China Town – Giac Lam Pagoda – Ben Thanh market
Duration: 1 days
Start/End: Ho Chi Minh City/Ho Chi Minh City
Pick up: 08:00 AM at lobby of the hotel
Drop off: 05:30PM at lobby of the hotel
Group size: From 1 person up
Group tour: Available – Upon request
Tour Category: Ho Chi Minh City tours
Ho Chi Minh city is endowed with many attraction. Our Ho Chi Minh city tour day trip from 8h00 to 18h00 offers the most popular Ho Chi Minh city tour package. During the Ho Chi Minh city tour, such must-see as The Reunification Palace, War Remnant Museum, Cathedral, Post Office and Ben Thanh market. Joining with our tour package, you can discover the beauty and features of Ho Chi Minh city that you are interested in. If you want to have more destinations, we could customize a Ho Chi Minh city tour for you.
Tour guide and driver will pick us up at the hotel at around 8h00am or later upon request, then we start the full day Ho Chi Minh city tour. Today, we visit all the highlights in Ho Chi Minh City such as the Reunification Palace, a palace of old President in South of Vietnam during the American war; the War Remnants Museum where is poignant display of the futility of war; Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office, the two sites that we can’t ignore when we visit the city.
After lunch, we travel to the district 5 to visit Cho Lon (China town), Thien Hau pagoda & Binh Tay market. We also stop at the oldest pagoda of Giac Lam or we head back to the center to do shopping at famous Ben Thanh market. Before going back to the hotel, we have one hour to enjoy Water puppet show in the Golden Theater. Water puppet comes from the north of Vietnam, created by farmers. This is a folklore art of Vietnamese farmer community. This is one of the most attractive places that tourists must know when they are in Saigon.