Tour route: Hotel – China town – Seafood street – “Banh xeo” workshop – “Vung oi” Coffee shop – Live Vietnam music bar (or Ice-cream workshop)
Duration: 4 hours/day
Start/End: Ho Chi Minh City/Ho Chi Minh City
Pick up: 06:00 PM at lobby of the hotel or any place in the 1st District, Ho Chi Minh city
Drop off: 10:00 PM at lobby of the hotel or any place in the 1st District, Ho Chi Minh city
Group size: From 1 person up
- Explore the China Town of Ho Chi Minh City
- Watch the hustle and bustle of city life
- Savor the palatable food
- Give a local perspective of Vietnamese nightlife
- Drink an authentic Vietnamese coffee
- Experience a nightlife in Ho Chi Minh City as a local
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned, big window
- Viet Vision Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
We are picked up by Vespa driver at 6 PM and drive to meeting happy point at Cafes Zoom where we enjoy welcome drink and snack. Here, we are also top models when the Vespa Adventure staff takes us many nice photos and send to us after the tour.
We start our tour once the sun disappears in the west; the drivers drive us around the big streets to small streets and we can see all the daily nightlife of local people. Then we stop at a seafood workshop for our first tasting meal. With all picked up dishes, we enjoy local beer, fruit juice or cold water while streets outside are still busy.
After that, Vespa drivers take us back to the central district, passing many highlight places in the city and we finally meet the tour guide who takes his private Vespa at the Banh Xeo workshop. This is a special street restaurant where we will have a chance to see the local ladies cooking Banh Xeo what we later try with the cold drink. When we think we can’t eat anymore, it’s time the Vespa drivers take us to a hidden Vietnamese-style coffee shop to have a taste of Vietnamese live music as local. There is no micro, no power light, it’s only live songs and candle and people whisper to pick up the drink. We can stay here long as we can or we will move to the last destination to change the music taste if we are the fan of Rock & beer (Optional for the family is Ice-cream workshop). We are back to hotels, say goodbye with Vespa drivers and tour guide and enjoy a peaceful night.