Tour route: Hanoi – Ba Be Lake
Duration: 2 days / 1 nights
Date: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Tour type: Full board package / Private tour
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Active level: Soft Adventure
Day 1: Hanoi – Ba Be Lake – Home-stay at Tay Ethnic minority village
Day 2: Ba Be Lake – Hanoi
- Cruise on Ba Ba Lake and appreciate the alluring landscape
- Experience the tranquil beauty of Bac Kan town
- Great chance for shutterbugs to get beautiful landscape shots
- Spend a home-stay night with hospitable host family
- Encounter the locals and watch their daily lives
- Enjoy delicious meals with authentic Vietnamese food
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air- conditioned, big window
- Viet Vision Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
Day 1: Hanoi – Ba Be Lake – Home-stay (B, L, D)
Today we will meet our tour guide and driver at 7h00am at the lobby of the hotel in Hanoi, then travel up north to Bac Kan province where we take a boat trip to explore the beauty of poetic Ba Ba Lake. It takes us a morning driving and we have lunch at a local restaurant in the Ba Be National Park area. Ba Be Lake is considered as the green pearl of Northeast of Vietnam surrounded by rugged limestone mountains. We will enjoy the fresh air, tranquil lake while cruising around. We will see the difference between water from the lake (green, clean) and water from Nang River (red) in the border of the lake and the river.
After that, we stop to visit Dau Dang waterfall, starting from Nang river and fall down to the valley, Puong cave, Fairy Pond and An Ma Temple. Later today, we have a short trek (3km) to Pac Ngoi village, home of Tay ethnic minority people. Checking in and enjoy the home-stay hosted by local family. Overnight in Ba Be National Park.
Day 2: Ba Be – Hanoi (B, L)
It’s not hurried for this morning so we can take our breakfast little bit late, enjoy the daily life of local citizen then travel back to Hanoi after that. It’s approximately 250km from Ba Be Lake to Hanoi but it will not make us tired because of stopping at many rice fields or remote villages for relax or photo hunting. Lunch will be at a local Vietnamese restaurant then we catch our hotel in the afternoon. Trip ends.