- Give a local perspective on Vietnam War and its historical values when visiting top historical sites of the former DMZ
- Feast on delicious lunch with authentic Vietnamese food
- Discovery the diversity of Vietnamese culture by meeting the ethnic minority people
- Explore the amazing tunnels of Vinh Moc
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air- conditioned, big window
- Viet Vision Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
Tour route: Hien Luong Bridge, Ben Hai River, Khe Sanh Base, Vinh Moc tunnel
Duration: 1 days
Date: Anytime upon request
At 8:00 am we will be picked up from our hotel in Hue and drive north to the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone). From Dong Ha town we will visit the ancient battlefields Khe Sanh on the historic Road 9 linking with Laos and historic sites such as The Rockpile, the Ho Chi Minh Trail, Ta Con Airfield and also visit Van Kieu ethnic minorities people in the Central of Vietnam. We will then proceed to the amazing tunnels of Vinh Moc, which remain untouched after many years.
This network offers us an authentic view of the underground life of the Viet Cong and the villagers of Vinh Linh during the U.S.-Vietnam War. On the way to Vinh Moc, we will pass the Ben Hai River, the dividing line between North and South Vietnam in wartime. We will return to Hue in the late afternoon with a stop at Quang Tri Citadel.