Tour route: Hue – Phong Nha Cave – Vinh Moc Tunnels – Hien Luong Bridge – Ben Hai River – Con Tien – Doc Mieu Combat – Hue
Duration: 1 Day
Start/ End: Hue/ Hue
Tour Category: Hue tours
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us what you wish to do in the inquiry form)
- Discover the World Heritage – Phong Nha Cave
- Explore the impressive complex of Vinh Moc Tunnel
- Feast on delicious lunch with authentic Vietnamese food
- Go deep into Vietnam history when visiting the former DMZ on the way back to Hue
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years of driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned, big window
- Viet Vision Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
This early morning today, we are picked up by tour guide & driver then depart from Hue, drive along Ho Chi Minh highway to the Son River where we take a boat trip to the famed caves at Phong Nha. The park not only has beautiful limestone formations, grotto caves, and forest but also contains the largest primeval forest in Vietnam and the biggest limestone mountain range on the planet. Following our exploration of the caves, we return Hue en route to the Tunnels of Vinh Moc, the amazing 2.8 km of tunnels.
Unlike their counterparts in Cu Chi in Southern Vietnam, the Vinh Moc Tunnels remain unaltered and therefore offer an authentic view of underground life. We enter a part of the Tunnels and explore the subterranean passageways.
Following the tunnel, on the way back to Hue we stop to Visit: Hien Luong Bridge, Ben Hai River, Con Tien, Doc Mieu combat bases which were the part of the former DMZ. Our tour ends at your hotel in Hue at around 6 PM.