- Hop on a cyclo to discover an authentic local market in Hue City: Dong Ba Market
- Meet the locals and learn about their daily life as well as the way to bargain in a Vietnamese market
- Embark on a boat to appreciate the beautiful landscape along Perfume River
- Discover the truly delights of Hue cuisine with our expert chef
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air- conditioned, big window
- Viet Vision Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
Tour route: Cyclo to Dong Ba market – Dragon boat on Perfume River – Cooking class while cruising
Duration: Half days
Date: Half day (from 8 AM to 2 PM) – Anytime upon request
Start/End: Hue/Hue (pick up & drop off at your hotel)
Pick up at our hotel at 08.00 AM, we will take a cyclo ride to the colorful Dong Ba Market for buying the fresh materials for our cooking class. Amazed your eyes with several stalls selling fresh vegetable, meats, fishes…Here we will have a chance to interact with local sellers and learn how to bargain when buying things in Vietnam.
Back to our cyclo and continue to Toa Kham Wharf where we will board the King Dragon boat along Perfume River toward Hen Islet at 09.30. The cooking lesson lasts about 02 hours. Our chef will demonstrate the correct preparation of each dish before we prepare, under his guidance, the same dishes yourselves.
After the class, we will sample the food you’ve cooked before our cruise ends at Toa Kham wharf and find our cyclo take us back to the hotel. The rest of the day will be free at leisure. Trip ends.