1. Deposit & Final payment
A deposit which is equal to 30% of the total tour cost is required at the time of booking. The full or final payment is required when receive the Service Confirmation Voucher (Confirmation for final service from our sale/s).
Receipt of your deposit or final payment will indicate that you and your travel agent (when applicable) have read these Terms and Conditions, and that you (and your agent) have accepted them.
The Terms and Conditions below form the basis of the contractual relationship between Viet Vision Travel & Trading JSC – under the Branding: Viet Vision Travel (Business Certificate Number: 0102129732) and its clients. It is extremely important that our clients understand and accept these Terms and Conditions as well as their quotations, itineraries and other relevant communication from our travel advisors.
2. Methods of Payment
Full settlement should be received no later than 30 working days prior to passenger s’ arrival. We are now able to offer 4 methods of Payment:
a. Online Payment with One PAY: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and JCB Card accepted (3.85 % of the amount will be charge for bank fee)
We connect with OnePAY Payment Gateway to accept Online Card Payment (www.onepay.vn ). All of your card information is processed through SSL protocol with international card security standard. Your card information will not be stored at our system (Merchant).
After you have received Invoice Payment Link, please check the information of the Invoice. If all the information is correct, please check the Terms and Conditions and click, I agree with Terms and Conditions, and click Submit or Book.
You will be redirected to OnePAY Payment Gateway to pay us online with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and JCB Card with following steps:
Input Card information: The URL (Uniform Resource Locator) will begin with https://onepay.vn/… To make the payment, you will input the following card information:
- Card Number
- Expiration Date
- CSC (Card Security Code – CVV, CVC)
- Billing address (Card holder’s address which has been registered with the Issuer Bank)
Online payment password (If you have enrolled 3D- Secure Program for your card with the Issuer Bank namely Verified by Visa for Visa card, MasterCard Secure Code for MasterCard, and J- Secure for JCB Card ).
b. Made by telegraphic transfer, internet transfer to our following Viet Vision Travel nominal account details:
Account name: Viet Vision Travel and Trading Joint Stock Company
Vietnamese account name: Công Ty CPTM & DL Tầm Nhìn Việt
USD account number: 023840060001842
VIETNAM INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL JOINT STOCK BANK
Address: Viet Tower, 198 B Tay Son Street, Dong Da district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: 04 .62760068
Fax: 04 62760069
Swift code: VNIBVNVX
c. By Western Union (sending money online): www.westernunion.com
First name: HA
Last name: NGUYEN THI THU
Identity card: 111366744
Sign up for a user with Western Union, send the deposit to us. Notify us that you have sent the money with following information:
Money Transfer Control Number (usually 10 numbers):
Note: sending money online is available only in some countries. If not available, please find an agent near to you to send money.
Viet Vision Travel currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our website as well as customized tour cost tour cost and quote in USD to you at the time when you are making bookings.
3. Cancellation & Refunds
We would deeply regret your decision to cancel your trip to Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar or Cambodia; however we realize that there are many valid reasons that this can happen.
In the event of cancellation we will refund any payment made to Viet Vision Travel (less any cancellation fee that is applicable) within 14 days of our receipt of your written cancellation request.
The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
- More than 30 days prior to trip departure. No charge; however 10% of the tour price for deposit is non-refundable. The rest of 20% of the deposit will be refunded – Cancellation received up to 16 to 30 days before departure: 35 % refund of all monies paid excluding penalties if applicable charged by hotels, airlines and rail. All penalties will be itemized.
- Cancellation received from 7 to 15 days before departure: 50% of the tour price + penalties charged by hotels, airlines and rail if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
- Cancellation received from 3 to 6 days before departure: 75% of the tour price + full cost of Mekong River Cruise (applied depend on the cruises) if applicable.
- Cancellation received from 2 to 0 days before departure: 100% of the tour price
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the tour price full
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
5. Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. Viet Vision Travel accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
6. Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
7. Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam (CAAV), the free baggage allowance within Vietnam is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client. Regulations within Vietnam specify that all suitcases must have a locking device attached. Failure to follow this regulation may result in refusal by airport staff to load suitcases onto the aircraft.
Noted: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
Viet Vision Travel’ tour packages not include Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia or Myanmar Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance and all insurance are not part of our package or customize or excursion. We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
9. Complaints and Claims
Shall you feel unsatisfied with any service Viet Vision Travel has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip.
In the event of a complaint or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email, regular mail, or facsimile in writing within 15 days from the end of your tour. Relevant receipts and substantiating evidence must be attached to the letter of claim. Viet Vision Travel will not be liable for any claims made later than 15 days after the completion of your tour.
You can contact Viet Vision Travel via the web form from www.vietvisiontravel.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from Viet Vision Travel in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact Viet Vision Travel customer service center at [email protected] or phone at +84 4 35561146 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your inquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
11. Liability & Responsibility
- Viet Vision Travel provides tour information for Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia & Myanmar tour bookings. Viet Vision Travel publishes travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. Viet Vision Travel will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- Viet Vision Travel shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by Viet Vision Travel.
- Viet Vision Travel shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond Viet Vision Travel’ control. Neither Viet Vision Travel nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- Viet Vision Travel is not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- Viet Vision Travel is not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- Viet Vision Travel reserves the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, to alter itineraries, or to cancel the tour prior to departure. If Viet Vision Travel has cancelled any tour prior to the commencement of the tour, Viet Vision Travel is liable for a full refund of the money received from the client.
- Many of Viet Vision Travel’ tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. Viet Vision Travel, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after it said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- Viet Vision Travel reserves the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
12. Modification or Discontinuance of Service
Viet Vision Travel reserves the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.