In order to ensure the application of epidemic prevention and control measures, and at the same time create favorable conditions to promote socio-economic recovery and development activities in accordance with the spirit of the Government’s Resolutions, the Prime Minister command:
- Temporarily suspending the requirement to be tested for the SARS-CoV-2 virus before entering Vietnam from 00:00 on May 15, 2022. The Ministry of Health closely monitors the epidemic situation and promptly guides measures appropriate for epidemic prevention and control.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs directs Vietnamese agencies abroad to notify people wishing to enter Vietnam to comply with requirements on epidemic prevention and control under the guidance of the Ministry of Health.
- The Ministry of Transport shall direct airlines to take measures to prevent and control the epidemic on means of transport under the guidance of the Ministry of Health.
- Presidents of the People’s Committees of the provinces and centrally-run cities strictly implement measures on epidemic prevention and control in their localities according to the guidance of the Ministry of Health and relevant ministries and branches.
- Request ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies, agencies attached to the Government, chairpersons of People’s Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities to continue focusing on directing the implementation of preventive measures, fight against the COVID-19 epidemic; regularly inspect and promptly handle arising problems according to their competence or report them to competent authorities as prescribed.