Name: Mr. Ronald Arthur Oates & Mrs. Jackie
Group: 2 people
Tour: Vietnam vacation – 20 Days
Nationality: UK

Hi Laura
Hope you had a good Xmas day – it was really lovely to meet you in Hanoi recently. We are back safe and happy after a superb holiday all thanks to your good self!!
Jackie and I are really very grateful for all your help and in reply regarding the Eco Tour in Hoi a this was the best of all our many excursions organized by you. All the trips were really good but the guys on the Eco Tour and boat trip (in particular ) were absolutely brilliant. The itinerary was great and the trip on the boats into the Hoi An bay in the coracle boats was outstanding fun. The guys were so friendly and funny so many thanks for this trip.
Please pass our regards onto Jeanny as well – it was nice to meet you both. If you ever fancy coming to England there will always be a place to stay and rest your head at our home, wherever that may be as we are trying to move from our house in Southampton to Exeter, Devon next year hopefully. This is a serious offer if you can ever spare the time to come to the UK!!!!!
REVIEW FOLLOWS – CANNOT PRAISE YOU TOO MUCH FOR A FABULOUS HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Outstanding, A1, excellent, brilliant, Vietvision have been all of these in organizing our recent 19 day trip in North, Central, and South Vietnam.

Thanks must go to the lovely Laura (who we met in Hanoi when we arrived together with Jeanny) for being so so patient in dealing with Jackie and myself in organizing and fine-tuning the itinerary. She was so good in revising and adjusting hotels, venues, excursions and putting up with numerous emails, facetime calls, skyping etc to finalize everything.

We had individual guides and drivers throughout which was a first for us and to a man the guides were brilliant – Bing, Than and Hung were all wonderful guys who put themselves out to make the holiday memorable and enjoyable one. The excursions were all organized and sorted with no hiccups of any kind – the guides organized entry to the venues, tickets etc on our behalf and we simply had to follow the guides instructions – brilliant.

Laura also organized lunches on many of the days we were on holiday and everyone was great – although we ate too much the food was fantastic authentic Vietnamese food. Really was a nice touch having lunches provided on days when we had several excursions/visits organized.

Hotels selected were brilliant – particularly Palm Beach hotel in Hoi An, Intercontinental Westlake in Hanoi ( the absolute best for customer service and attentiveness without any hassle! ), La Veranda in Phu Quoc ( beautiful Beach view room ) — all were really good quality hotels to stay in.

Overall we were treated royally with arrivals and departures on internal flights etc being organized for us by the guides – it is fair to say they took every bit of stress out of getting to the right places at the right time. All credit to them in making the holiday a great one.

However ultimate praise must go to Laura and Viet Vision for getting everything organised so well – if you are at all cautious about using them DO NOT WORRY – we got quotes from Bamboo travel and Selective Asia plus Kuoni etc but these guys were head and shoulders above the competition in getting the itinerary organised and Laura was brilliant in keeping in touch and putting up with us making revisions etc.
Although this company is based in Vietnam you may feel using a UK based company would be a safer bet but I can categorically say that these guys are the best and v v genuine.

We actually paid 30% of the cost up front to book but only paid the remaining 70% on arrival in Hanoi on the 1st day! You cant do that with the competitors so it should help allay any concerns re their being Vietnam based.

Anyone considering Vietnam/Cambodia holiday should definitely not book without going to Viet Vision – they get excellent and very good ratings because they deliver!! USE THEM

Visited December 2015