- Have many chances for stunning photos from the top of Robin Hill
- Enjoy fresh air while seeing the sight of the nicest lake in Da Lat
- Appreciate the architecture of Bao Dai Summer Palace and Crazy House
- Experience one of the most extraordinary cog railroads in the world
- Discovery the belief and worship of locals at Linh Phuoc Pagoda
- Meet the minority people and explore the unique lifestyle
- Savor the delicious lunch
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air- conditioned, big window
- Viet Vision Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
Tour route: Dalat Railways station – Linh Phuoc Pagoda – Lat Village – Tuyen Lam Lake – Truc Lam Zen Monastery – Bao Dai Summer Palace – Crazy House
Duration: 1 days
Tour type: Dalat tours
Pick up: 08:00 AM at lobby of the hotel
Drop off: 05:30 PM at lobby of the hotel
Group size: From 1 person up
Group tour: Available – Upon request
This morning, we meet tour guide and driver at the lobby of the hotel then we start our day tour with visiting 7 wanted places of Dalat city. They are:
– The Robin Hill with 1,650m to get the panorama of romantic city of Dalat
– Truc Lam Zen Monastery which is the largest Zen Monastery of Vietnam. We catch this place by cable car
– Tuyen Lam lake which is considered as the nicest lake in Dalat
– Bao Dai Summer Palace here the last Emperor of Vietnam, Bao Dai King (1913 – 1997) stayed and ruled his Vietnam from 1949 to 1954
– Crazy House a brightly painted concrete house that winds itself around trees, mimicking their shapes.
– Dalat Railway station which is remarkable for its architecture and its old steam locomotive.
– Trai Mat goes through vegetable farms. We take 7km train to this place (one-way train only)
– Linh Phuoc pagoda, this pagoda is the most colorful decorated one in Dalat, caved with tens of thousands of beer bottles and broken china ceramic. It is well worth to visit.
– Lat minority people’s village, where the people live in wooden, thatched huts.
Lunch at local restaurant
Tour ends at 5:30 PM