Here are some suggestions where to visit, what to do and to see for your times in Hanoi.
- Visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex (Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Ba Dinh square, One pillar pagoda, outside of Presidential Palace) to see how Vietnamese show their respect to uncles Ho
- Visit the temple of Literature the first University of Vietnam
- Walking or taking a cyclo tour in the vibrant and lively Old quarter of Hanoi
- Walking around Hoan Kiem lake (the basket of flower of Hanoi) and visit Ngoc Son temple
- Visit Westlake and the Tran Quoc and Quan Thanh temple
- Visit many museums in Hanoi: Ethnology Museum, History Museum, Army museum, Fine Art Museum, and Hoa Lo – Hanoi Hilton prison...
- Visit the handy craft village in the out skirt of Hanoi: Bat Trang ceramic village, Ha Dong Silk village, Chuong Conical hat making village, Le Mat snake farm village...
- Cycling to some villages in the out-skirt of Hanoi: Dong Truc, Duong Lam
Here are some of our suggestions for tours from Hanoi
Being the capital of Vietnam for almost 1000 year, Hanoi, the Interesting located in the center of the Red river Delta and also in the center of the north of Vietnam. From here, we can have many tours from Hanoi.
Hanoi - Halong Bay Day trip
The most popular day trip from Hanoi could be to Halong Bay, the best Natural Wonder of Vietnam or may be the World. From Hanoi, we can take Hanoi - Halong Bay day trip. Normally we depart in Hanoi around 7 Am and getting back about 7 PM. The trip from Hanoi to Halong takes about 3 hour on road (good road0. When we arrive in Halong Bay, we take a 3 or 4 hour boat trip to visit the seclude bay. For this trip we can visit one of the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay, the Heaven Palace cave and having lunch during the times cursing around the Bay. The Halong one day trip is for the one who have a limited time and do not want to stay on the cruise in Halong Bay
Halong Bay 2 days or 3 days trips or Halong Bay combines with Cat Ba Island:
The trips to Halong Bay should be 2 or 3 days depend on our times. Moreover, normally, we can have options of taking some tours offers from Cruise Tour Company, which now become very popular in Hanoi. Please see Halong Bay Cruise for more options. However, we can also take a private tour to Halong Bay (private transportation, private cruise and going with your own time and itinerary). You can also choose our programs and choosing the cruise to do the program as you wish.
The trip to Halong Bay could be combines with Cat Ba Island Cat Ba, the small island famous for listed as the Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO. Cat Ba is famous for the Cat Ba National Park, White sand beach, fishing village and the area of Cat Ba archipelago is very much similar to halong Bay where we can do kayaking, visiting monkey island, swimming, fishing, rock climbing...
Day trip or two days trip to the out skirt of Hanoi vicinities area
Special Feature: Ha Tay & Dong Truc Home stay Dong Truc village is only 35 km away from center of Hanoi capital. It is beautiful, lush and away from the busy traffic of Hanoi. Here, the real traditional culture of Vietnam still exists and is proudly preserved. Visiting this area you will experience village life, breathe fresh air and mix with the locals & their daily lives. The facilities in the home stay are good enough to meet the needs of Westerners
This is a trip worthwhile to take. The trip to this village could be combined with easy bike riding to visit Thay Pagoda, Tay Phuong Pagoda and to ancient village of Duong Lam
Trip to Perfume pagoda The Perfume Pagoda is a part of Huong Son Tourist Area, which covers an area of a thousand hectares and includes a complex of mountains, rivers and streams, villages, pagodas, and grottoes surrounded by the Huong Tich Mountain Range, This is one of the highlights of the Hanoi area, specially this is one of the most important religious sites of Vietnam Buddhism. The Pagoda itself is located inside a huge lm stone cave where we have to take a short trek after a boat trip along the Yen River We will have the chance to glide along scenic waterways and walk up steep mountain paths visiting the pagodas and temples that were built in this area over the centuries.
Hanoi tour to North East of Vietnam: - Hanoi tour to North East: When mentions about to North West we always think of Halong Bay or Cat Ba Island as the first or second places, however, in the North East of Vietnam there are many nice places waiting to discovered. From Hanoi we can go to Ba Be Lake, the World Biosphere Reserve Lake, it is one of the most beautiful lakes in the North of Vietnam. For the trip to Ba Be, we also visit many ethnic minorities groups, stay in their home to deep in the culture, life style.., those people still proudly persevere their own languages and cultures. We also can visit Lang Son, the beautiful border city with China, Cao Bang, the strong hold of Vietnam in the past and now it is still a wonderful place to visit. There are many wonderful place to visit in the North East of Vietnam to wait for you
- Special Feature: Dong Trieu Home stay combines with Halong Bay
On the way to Halong Bay, many tourists might wonder: what is the daily life of the locals like in the villages they pass? Dong Trieu town, which made up of several villages, is where the answer can be found. It is a small town located between Hanoi and Halong Bay. The home stay in Dong Trieu is in untouched region. For travelers who love to seek real experiences among peaceful villages of Dong Trieu town is one of the great options. There is no better way to experience the sights, smells and sounds of daily life than by visiting the lush rice paddies from village to village. It is great fun and a naturally sociable way to meet villagers and farmers. In Dong Trieu, Viet Vision Travel offers a home stay with a family combined with easy bike cycling, walking in villages and an overnight on cruise on Halong Bay. The accommodation at the home stay is good enough to meet the requirements of most tourists with Western toilet and clean rooms. The trip could be tailored to clients needs and last from 3 to 5 days or more. This is definitely the trip of life time
Tour to North West of Vietnam The North West of Vietnam is a truly marvelous are with picturesque scenery. When talking about the North West of Vietnam, one always thinks of the terraced rice paddies fields and the Hill tribe’s people with the color full costumes.
- The tours to Sapa could be the most popular tour from Hanoi. Please see more options at Sapa tours from Hanoi for more details, apart from that we can combines Sapa tour, Sapa – Bac Ha tour, Sapa trekking tour, Sapa home stay tour…
- Tour the Whole North West of Vietnam including Sapa could be done from Hanoi
- A grand tour to the North West of Vietnam including going to Dien Bien Phu, the formal battlefield, the tour to Dien Bien Phu could be done on a Land Cruiser; we can either start from Hanoi then going to Hoa Binh – Son La – Dien Bien – Tuan Giao – Lai Chau then Sapa. After visiting Sapa we can going back to Hanoi buy train or going to Bac Ha and going back to Hanoi (by car or by train).
- Other option for the North West Vietnam tour packages could be done with the trip to Ha Giang, Quang Ba, Meo Vac and especially, Dong Van rock plateau is consider as World heritage site
- The nearest interesting Places in the North West of Vietnam is Hoa Binh with many option for tours such as: Tour to Hoa Binh reservoir and lake, Day tour to Mai Chau, the Thia village or trekking in Mai Chau area: we can do Mai Chau two day trek or Mai Chau three Days trekking tour. Those tour is quite popular and we can do well upon request
Tour to South of Hanoi Hanoi tour to Ninh Binh: Ninh Binh, the province 100 km south of Hanoi has many beautiful site and rich in history.
- Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc trip: The most popular and famous places for Ninh Binh is Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam since 10th Century. The trip to Hoa Lu could normally combine with the trip to Tam Coc, the picturesque which also called: Halong Bay on land. With lime stone mountains emerge from the rice field the trip to Tam Coc is really wonderful with a ride of boat trip on a stream going through many tunnel caves on the stream
- The trip from Hanoi to Ninh Binh could be a visit some other highlights such as: Phat Diem stone church, Van Long tourist area, Trang An tourist are, Kenh Ga
- A popular trip from also the tour from Hanoi to Cuc Phuong national park. This trip is very interesting, we can do day trip to Cuc Phuong national park from Hanoi or taking two day trip to stay inside the National park or in the hotels in Ninh Binh <<<