1. Hi. May I know your vespa tour is private or group? John Melt Mr
John Melt Mr
Dear John Melt, thanks for your inquiry. The prices of all Vespa tour on our website are available for group tour but they are small group tour, not big..we are also providing the private tour. please let me know how many people of your group to have the estimated good price.
2. Our ship will arrive in Phu My on 28 Jan 2015, wondering to mix Mekong delta & Cu Chi tunnel in one full day. Is it possible? If possible, give me your price for group 4 adults and 1 child 10 YO please. Lucie Smith.
Dear Mrs Lucie Smith. Many thanks for your Mekong delta & Cu Chi tunnel one day with us from Phu My ship, however I am afraid to not take 2 sightseeing in a full day from the seaport or even from the central location.
You will spend a full day for Mekong delta. The closest visited site ( My Tho & Ben Tre) is far from SaiGon around 2 driving hours per a way & 3.5 driving hours from Phu My seaport
While the direction between Mekong delta & Cu Chi is extremely different. If you have a full day for shore excursion, the mixed tour of Ho Chi Minh & Cu Chi tunnel is perfect
Please give me the detailed schedule of your ship. We will come back soon with some suitable options
3. We have already booked accommodation in Ho Chi Minh & are finding the separate daily tours in Ho Chi Minh. Can you send what you have in Ho Chi Minh? Tan Mr
Dear Mr Tan, thanks for your questions. I am happy to inform that we have private and group daily tours for many options: Ho Chi Minh city tour, Cu Chi tunnel, Mekong delta.
I will send the details by email. please choose your suitable options. Thanks so much.
4. I am staying at Hoang Ngan Hotel, distric 1 & am looking for Ho Chi Minh group tour on this afternoon. Can I book Ho Chi Minh group tour with you & pay directly to your guide? Jack Mr.
Dear Jack. Thanks for your inquiry to Ho Chi Minh city group tour with us. Ow, this is a urgent booking case, Please give me your detail information: your full name, the number room of hotel.. I am happy to call for confirming some information & be absolutely flexible to let our guide collect the balance once picking up you.
5. How about is group tour in Cu Chi tunnel? Both of us are going to stay at hotel nearby Ben Thanh market..please let me know your driver & guide can pick up us to join the tour. Mrs Justine
Dearest Mrs Justine, thanks for your question. I kindly inform that we have group tour for Cu Chi tunnel. It is only available for every morning. It is absolutely possible to pick up you at hotel nearby Ben Thanh Market.
6. Hi Tracey, This is Mr Stern. Do you have any group Ho Chi Minh city tour for a full day.. our group are keen on to visit Giac Lam pagoda. Tks
Dear Mr Stern. There is no group tour for full day. You should take a private full day tour to have a chance to visit Giac Lam pagoda and more interesting places in Ho Chi Minh such as: China town, FIFO museum, Thien Hau temple, Ben Thanh market.
7. Dear Viet Vision Travel. My friends had already used your service & they recommend us to contact you for group tour in Ho Chi Minh. We are finding the group tour for Ho Chi Minh city tour on 28 Jan 2015. Give us your proposal & price please. Mr Stern
Dear Mr Stern. Xin chao from Hanoi, Vietnam..billion thanks for contacting to travel in Ho Chi Minh. I would like to inform that Ho Chi Minh group tour is only available for half day & only daily afternoon. The itinerary will cover the must – see places in there such as: Reunification Palace – War Remant Museum - Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office – Ben Thanh Market. Please check email for the detail of itinerary & price we offer. Best regards. Tracey Nguyen
8. We like your 5-day Southern Vietnam Tour and we want to go in this coming June, however, I’ve heard that it’s your raining season. Should we change to another time or it doesn’t affect much?
Actually, the weather in Southern Vietnam is quite good all-year-round. The rainy season in Southern Vietnam normally starts at May and ends early November, however, it does not affect the itinerary much since the rain just last for one hour or so. You don’t need to re-schedule your travel plan, just let your tour designer know and he/she will adjust the itinerary that takes weather concern into account.
9. Which places you recommend for shopping in Saigon? We will be there for 4 days next month and we want to spend at least 1 day for shopping.
There are many shopping malls in Saigon with International brands, some good ones are Vincom Centre, Diamond Plaza, Parkson. If you want to experience the market’s life, you can consider Cho Lon (China Town) with BinhTay market or the famous Ben Thanh Market with a wide selection of goods ranging from fake Nike shoes to beautiful silk Ao Dai.
10. Do you have any optional tours in Saigon? We’re interested in our Free and Easy Package but still want to explore some places while we’re there.
Yes, sure, we have many day trips from Saigon that may suit your needs, you can consider our Ho Chi Minh City Tour, Cu Chi Tunnels tour ½ Day, or Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple full day or if you want to experience floating market and local daily life, you can consider a day-excursion to the Mekong Delta.
11. Which hotel you recommend for a Free and Easy Package in Saigon, we want a 3-star hotel which have easy access to nearby restaurants and bars? We’re from Malaysia and we want Halal restaurants.
We recommend you to consider Hoang Hai Long 2 Hotel, Kingston Hotel or GK Central Hotel which all are in the city centre and within easy reach to Halal restaurants, bars and shopping centers. The Hoang Hai Long 2 also serves Halal foods for breakfast and it’s highly recommended among our Malaysian visitors. Please let us know your date and we will send you the package price.
12. I’m from Singapore and my husband is from USA. We’re interested in 4 days tour in Saigon with Cu Chi tunnels. However, my husband is 2 meters tall, can he get inside?
In Cu Chi Tunnels, you can get inside some parts of the tunnels that open to visitors, however, for tall people or people who suffered from claustrophobia, it’s advised not to get inside, so your husband can stay outside.
Sorry for this but your safety is more important. Of course, your husband can entertain himself with the fire real bullet at Cu Chi Shooting range while you’re visiting inside.
13. We’re travelling with our 3 kids aged from 5 to 12 and we want to stay at a beach near Saigon. We just have only 5 days, is that possible?
Yes, sure, we can arrange you a 5-day tour in Saigon covering some of the best sites in our lively city plus a day trip to Cu Chi Tunnels. The rest 2 nights will be in Vung Tau beach, a small sea town which is 125 KM away from Saigon. You can consider our 5-day Southern Vietnam – City and Beach for reference.
14. Can you please exclude temple visiting in the itinerary? We are Muslims, so may you can bring us to mosque visiting?
Yes, I can. We can arrange the Mosque for your family in Ho Chi Minh city and you will have lunch at a Mosque after My Tho trip.
15. As informed earlier, we would like to settle the final payment using cash when we reach. Can you please let us know who should we pay to when we reach? By the way, if I calling you using my mobile, what is the country code for Vietnam?
I would take note that you pay the balance in cash up on arrival. Please pay for tour guide when you meet him for the day city tour. He will deliver the cash receipt for you then.
The country code of Vietnam is +84 then press my number without 0 on start
16. I had made the necessary payment. Is there a reference number or tour itinery I will be receiving?
I will send you service voucher once things have been confirmed. Your booking will be processed today.
17. We will have one pregnant lady on board. Is the activity below suitable for her?
Cu Chi and Mekong Delta are easy tours so it does not matter. Our pregnant mother just walk short way and she can relax on the trip. It does not matter at all.
18. Can you please let me know what is the payment policy for your company?
As for our policy, a non-refundable deposit 30% of total is required at the time of booking. The deposit is to secure all the services for you. Payment can be made by credit card (Visa, Master card). Balance you can pay by credit card or by cash up on arrival.
19. May I know what fleet you will be using in transporting us during the tour?
We will arrange 25 seat bus for your group of 10 people and it is Hyundai County 2013. It is very new one.
20. I want to 3 day tour in Ho Chi Minh city. Will you be able to arrange a pick up from Vung Tau?
Yes, we will be able to pick you up from Vung Tau. Could I know if you stay at the hotel or at the pier?
21. This group has a special request...accomodate just 1 day for Cu Chi Tunnels and Ho Chi Minh City Tour with lunch and dinner. The rest of their stay will be free and easy. Is this possible to be revised?
Yes, this is entire possible by revising to 1 day tour combined Half day Ho Chi Minh City tour & Half day Cu Chi tunnels tours with lunch is include at the middle of tour is served at a good local restaurant right in Cu Chi and the dinner is arranged at the end of tour also at a local restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City.
22. Can you please provide more discounts for the 5 days trip with everything inclusive of Ho Chi Minh City package tour due to we travel shortly at the end of Jan 2015?
We actually already offeredvery good trip price, so impossible to offer any further discounts and plus we don’t want to lower any services of the trip if providing discountswhile making sure organizing a very good worth trip for you.
23. What is the best time to visit Ho Chi Minh City to visit all sites well?
The fact is you can take a trip to Ho Chi Minh City at any time all year round, but we still also suggest avoiding traveling at around the rest of the year is inmonsoon season, from May to November; it is quite humid and rainy.
24. Is it possible to make a package tour to Ho Chi Minh City for my party of 5 adults without accommodation as we would like to book directly?
This is entire possible that we are pleased make a real good proposal of Ho Chi Minh City excludes hotel, but we totally can suggest very good hotel at different category is 3-stars, 4-star or 5-stars also with reasonable rate to be included in package to have the total trip price not expensive at all.
25. We have 3 persons want to come to visit Ho Chi Minh City & around (4days).We would like to visit at least two places is Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta. Can you make an offer tour by joining a group package to have the best price?
It’s possible for us to arrange the joining tours for you for Cu Chi Tunnel half day tour and one day Mekong Delta. But for airport transfers we will arrange the private car for you because there is no set in coach service for airport transfer in Vietnam. We also can book hotels for you as well.
26. How long will I spend from Can Gio to Ho Chi Minh?
It is far 80km, 02 driving hours. You will go through the pier to touch Ho Chi Minh.
27. Go ahead Ho Chi Minh & Cu chi tunnel?
How can I go ahead Ho Chi Minh & Cu chi tunnel if staying at Can Gio resort?
You need to have private tour with guide & driver. They will come to Can Gio resort to take you for tour.
28. Join the Ho Chi Minh & Cu Chi group tour?
I want to join the Ho Chi Minh & Cu Chi group tour. Please pick up at Can Gio resort.
Ho Chi Minh & Cu chi tunnel group tour only pick up at hotels of central city, I am afraid that you cannot join this group tour from Can Gio resort.
29. One Day Long Tan Tour from Ho Chi Minh City?
We (2 persons) will be on holiday in Vietnam in late December and would like to take a One Day Long Tan Tour from Ho Chi Minh City on Tuesday 30 December, 2014.Can you please advise me if this is possible and the prices of the tour?
I kindly see our proposal and the price for day trip: Long Tan Cross & Nui Dat Former Battle Field as below:
- 08: 00, depart Saigon
- 09:40a.m pick up guests at Ba Ria Station – Vung Tau City. Transfer to visit Dat Mountain (S.A.S Hill)
- 11:00a.m continue visiting Long Tan Cross site.
- 11:50 visit to Long Phuoc Tunnel and museum.
- 12:30 come back to Ba Ria town and have lunch.
- 13: 30 transfer back to Saigon
Please advise me how and when you want the payment.
For the payment, you kindly fill in the payment form for the deposit of total tour package. We have sent you the attachment at your email.
30. How many ways can I transfer to Mui Ne from Ho Chi Minh City?
From Ho Chi Minh, there is 3 options for you to transfer to Mui Ne: via railway train, or via daily shuttle bus for cheaper cost. The best choice is transfer via private car, however, this way is more expensive than the other two.
31. Where is Mui Ne? How far is it from Mui Ne Ho Chi Minh City?
Mui Ne is located in the eastern coast of Phan Thiet, Binh Thuan province and 300 km north of Ho Chi Minh City.
32. Request for 3 Day Nam Cat Tien National Park Package Tour?
Is 3 Day Nam Cat Tien National Park Package Tour available? We will arrive in Ho Chi Minh City on 16th November. Can you arrange this tour for our vacation?
Is 3 Day Nam Cat Tien National Park Package Tour available? We will arrive in Ho Chi Minh City on 16th November. Can you arrange this tour for our vacation?Yes, we are available tour 3 Day Nam Cat Tien National Park Package. You will be picked up from hotel to Nam Cat Tien national park in Dong Nai province, 170 km from Ho Chi Minh City. Please fill in tour inquiry form below the tours program to make quick booking.
33. Hi there, can you tell me how far is it from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City?
It is around 1139 km from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City. You can get to Ho Chi Minh City from Hanoi by plane, train and bus.
34. Please tell me some places, where I can combine traveling in Ho Chi Minh and others?
Ho Chi Minh is one of tourism centre in Vietnam. It is easy to visit Vinh Long, Can Tho, Mui Ne, Mekong area…from Ho Chi Minh City by road, water or by air.
35. Vespa tours in Ho Chi Minh City?
Vespa tours in Ho Chi Minh City sound great. I want to try it, but I can’t drive motorbike and I’m not confident to drive alone on Ho Chi Minh City. Can you help me? Is it a big problem?
Do not worry about that. If you cannot drive motorbike, our tour guide will pick you to enjoy your trip in Ho Chi Minh City.
36. What are the different between Cu Chi tunnel in Ho Chi Minh City and Vinh Moc tunnel in Quang Tri?
Both of Cu Chi tunnel and Vinh Moc tunnel is historical tunnels of Vietnamese people during two wars. Cu Chi tunnel is larger than Vinh Moc tunnel. However the main purpose of Vinh Moc tunnel in Quang Tri is to live.
37. How is the weather in Ho Chi Minh and the South of Vietnam?
From May to October, the weather is hot and wet while from November to April, it is hot and humid.
38. Do you have tour Ho Chi Minh city tour 1 day?
Yes, we are available tour Ho Chi Minh City. In Ho Chi Minh, we can visit Reunification Palace and the War Remnants Museum, stop and take photo at the Notre Dame Cathedral and Post Office, or Ben Thanh market.
39. How many days would be sufficient for Ho Chi Minh City tours?
It only takes you from a half or one day for Ho Chi Minh City tours and around. You can visit most highlights in Ho Chi Minh City and some famous sites around with city tours.
40. What are highlights of Ho Chi Minh City?
There are many things to do and see in Ho Chi Minh City such as visit historical sites, museums, pagodas as well as famous markets. You can the tours in or from Ho Chi Minh City to visit these famous sites.
41. Fly or train from Danang to Ho Chi Minh City?
Is it necessary for us to fly, when we do that last leg from Danang - Ho Chi Minh city? We don't really mind, but we would prefer to do that leg by train...if possible. We don't want to miss any of the beautiful scenery.
There are 2 options advised to transfer from Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh: via flight or by train. And of course, it is my pleasure to arrange your transfer via train. On the train, you will stay sharing cabin of 4 soft berths, each person stay one berth, air- condition. If you prefer a private cabin, please on request.
42. Cu Chi Tunnel or Vinh Moc Tunnel, would you mind to advise which tunnel is the best to visit?
I advise you should visit Cu Chi Tunnel which you can transfer easily from Ho Chi Minh. Vinh Moc Tunnel is far from Hue, the time of transfer on the road is very long. Moreover, expense of transfer to Vinh Moc is higher.
43. Transportation without accomodation to Ho Chi Minh City?
Would it be possible to provide just the transportation without accommodation? Pick up from airport to Mui Ne and from Mui Ne back to Ho Chi Minh?
It is entire possible that we can just provide the transfer without accommodation for your inquiry with a real good price is USD240/ total of 2 people in your party.
44. Can you please confirm via email that you have received our completed Reservation form?
Can you please confirm via email that you have received our completed Reservation form, that the total payment has been processed, and that the driver will pick us up from our Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City at 8.00am on 7 January?
I would like to confirm that I have received your reservation form with 2 pages this morning. Your booking is processed this morning and I will send to you the service voucher once all things have been arranged here.
I would take note that:
1, You is allergic to seafood but she can eat chicken, pork and everything else
2, We will order same room for your family at home-stay
3, You stay at Elegant hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and the driver will pick you up at hotel at 8AM on 7 January
45. Ho Chi Minh - What about Thien Hau pagoda, Ho Chi Minh's stilt house?
Ho Chi Minh - What about Thien Hau pagoda, Ho Chi Minh's stilt house?
If you would like to visit Thien Hau pagoda, I will take note this with tour guide and you will visit on the day Ho Chi Minh city tour
. Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house in the Ho Chi Minh Complex in Hanoi, you can visit on the day of Hanoi city tour
46. I notice that there is no tour to the Cu Chi tunnels while in Ho Chi Minh city. Is it possible? Is it worth it?
47. Hello, I am inquiring on a 1 day Mekong Delta tour for 4, do you pick up at hotel, thank you
Yes, we do. Your tour guide and driver will meet you at the lobby of the hotel and we usually start our tour at 8 AM. However, this is your private Mekong Delta Tour so you can depart earlier or later. It is very much depend on you and your group
48. Request from Luisa for Ho Chi Minh City tour, Mekong Waterways Tour and Cu-Chi and Cao Dai temple Tour
Subject: Request from Luisa
Interested in Ho Chi Minh City tour, Mekong Waterways Tour and Cu-Chi and Cao Dai temple Tour
Greetings from Viet Vision Travel! Thank you very much for your inquiry.
Regarding to your request, I am pleased to send you our proposal and the price for some day trip around Ho Chi Minh City base on group size (2 persons) as the attachment file. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to hearing from your soon.