1. Is it possible to drive from Ninh Binh not return to Hanoi to Mai Chau?
Yes, it is possible that no need to return to Hanoi.
2. Is it water puppet show in Hanoi compulsory in city tour?
It is not must, just flexible to include as an interesting element of Hanoi tour.
3. How long is it of a Hanoi city tour?
Hanoi city tour 1 day normally takes around 8 hours from 8:30AM to 17:00.
4. I am a budget traveler that can find a hostel in Hanoi?
Yes, entire available in Hanoi with rate is around $20 per room per night.
5. Include Hanoi city & Ha Long trip in 3 days?
Whether is it possible to include Hanoi city & Ha Long trip if we just have around 3-days?
It is possible with 1 day or half day Hanoi city & Ha Long Bay 1 day trip.
6. Transferring directly to Ha Long Bay?
Is it possible to arrange for me that transferring directly to Ha Long Bay not to Hanoi city center on arrival?
Yes, possible & should upon your early arrival in Hanoi.
7. Is it always safe to travel to Hanoi city that is crowded?
No worry that entire safe for all tourists to visit Hanoi.
8. Is any French architecture still remained in Hanoi until now?
Yes, with Opera House, Cathedral, museums, etc…
9. Any traditional villages nearby Hanoi that we can visit?
There are some such as Bat Trang ceramic, Van Phuc silk village, or Duong Lam village, etc.. just around 10km far from Hanoi.
10. Is that OK if we are one vegetarian?
Yes, you can go ahead office in Hanoi with this booking and we will send to you our service voucher. I also take note that you are a vegetarian and our restaurant will sever you vegetarian food.
11. How can I get to the hotel in town city from the airport in Hanoi?
The best way is by taking a private car arranged by local travel to pick –up at Noi bai Hanoi airport well & just around $25.
12. We have heard that the scams are everywhere in Hanoi especially when getting taxi? Is it true?
Not really true, but still a lot. There are some tips for you when traveling or wandering around in Hanoi. You should take the famous or trustful Vietnam travel company before you take the trip to Vietnam, they will have you arrange the tours as well as hotels and accommodation in Hanoi and Vietnam. Try to avoid the invitation in the street. For the taxi, there are two reliable taxi companies in Hanoi which are Mai Linh and Hanoi Group taxi. We strongly recommend you asking hotel staffs for taxi because they always note down taxi code and the label in case you complain about the price as well as forget something. If you get the taxi by yourself, please note them down and make sure that you make the deal first.
13. What is the most traditional dish in Hanoi?
No dishes are more special than a bowl of Pho (noodle soup with choice of beef or chicken). It is very varied from preparation to taste. Each corner in Hanoi has its own flavor of Pho. It is a good idea to enjoy Pho in each street you go through.
14. Should we drive in Hanoi, we heard that so many motorbikes there?
Driving in Hanoi is really a challenge when the traffic is quite bad. Nobody pays attention to the traffic lights and they drive so fast. The fact is that Hanoi’s road is very dangerous for foreigners or new comers. It is recommended if you cross the road with a big group slowly and steadily. If you plan to take a motorbike for your trip in Hanoi, you should first watch the way Hanoian drive and move before make the decision. Remember do not drink when have to drive, always wear helmet and take it easy.
15. What about violent situation in Hanoi?
We don’t want to get in trouble when traveling around here.
In Hanoi, violence rarely happens. But try to keep yourself away from augment as well as chaotic crowds in the street.
16. How far is it from Hanoi center to Duong Lam old village?
It is around 60 km from Hanoi to Duong Lam old village and it takes 90 minutes to get there from Hanoi center.
17. Should we book air ticket before traveling to Hanoi?
Yes, we recommend you booking air ticket online or in advance before you visit Hanoi. It is the the easiest and cheapest way to get them.
18. Where is the post office in Hanoi where can we send mails and post cards to friend at home?
Hanoi general post office is located in front of Hoan Kiem Lank in Dinh Tien Hoang Street. It is easy for you to get there because its central locations.
19. Any recommendations for jewelry or silvers products in Hanoi?
You can find out them in Hang Bac Street in old quarter
20. Do you know any places in Hanoi where I can get internet access?
It is easy to access internet when you are in vacation in Hanoi. You can get it from the hotels you stay, restaurant, cafes…
21. Is it rainy season in Hanoi in May?We plan to visit Hanoi next year.
Yes, it is. This time is the summer and not rain too long all day. This raining is very comfortable & cool, reducing summer heat in Hanoi.
22. What is the wettest time in Hanoi?
The wettest time in Hanoi must be from June to August and driest time is December to January.
23. Should I add the Water puppet show in Hanoi city tour?
Entire should as the water show is a real special unique in Hanoi city tour.
24. Where is best cooking class course in Hanoi?
It is at Sofitel Metropole Hotel or Highway 4 as famous options in Hanoi.
25. Do you have any Hanoi city tour by joining group?
We just mainly organize private tour in Hanoi for private group at worth quality.
26. How many days that would be best to visit Hanoi city?
We normally suggest around 2- full days with city tour, small biking & street food tour.
27. I & my friends are looking for a 4-stars hotel in Hanoi with good price that please advise?
Hanoi has lots of different 4-stars hotels, but couple of best choices are suggested such as Golden Silk Boutique Hotel, Silk Path Hotel & Sunway Hotel.
28. Is it necessary to have a local tour guide to pick –up with in Hanoi?
Not really necessary but better to have tour guides throughout in your trips in Hanoi if you want to learn more about culture, history, etc...
29. What are different interesting sites in Hanoi besides the Old Quarter?
You can also spend time to visit Ho Chi Minh Complex, various attractive museums, temples & pagodas, etc…
30. How long is it from Noi Bai airport to city center in Hanoi?
It takes around 45 minutes for 1 way to get Hanoi from the Noi Bai airport.
31. Is it worth to include cyclo-tour in Hanoi city tour 1 day?
Yes, really should. It will bring you new wind for your trip in Hanoi.
32. Hi, I am looking for a nice hotel in Hanoi for our vacation next month & which one you recommend?
3-stars or 4-stars boutique hotels in the Old Quarter center is real good.
33. How is the weather in Hanoi and the North of Vietnam?
From April to October: temperatures between 28-31°C with occasional bursts of heavy rain while from December to March: temperatures between 10-15°C and from February and March can be damp with drizzle and overcast skies.
34. Could you please let me know which places I will visit in Hanoi?
In the morning, we visit Ho Chi Minh Complex with Ho Chi Minh's mausoleum, his former stilt-house residence, the Presidential Palace, the Ho Chi Minh museum and one pillar pagoda. Keep going to see the Temple of Literature. Afternoon, we visit one of the most interesting museums in Vietnam - Museum of Ethnology. After that we will take one-hour cyclo around the Old Quarter, water Puppet Show.