Day 1 Hanoi - Halong Bay (L/D)
In The Morning, you will be picked up at our appointed hotel in Hanoi. Then we will depart Hanoi for Halong Bay. Upon arrival in Halong Bay we will check-in at Bhaya Café in Halong City. We then transfer to our Luxury Bhaya Cruise, embark on Bhaya Classic for a Welcome Cocktail followed by a cruise briefing.
After settle down our room we will savor a delicious Vietnamese buffet lunch as Bhaya Classic heads to Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Mat Quy (Monster Head) and Am Tich (Teapot) Islets and Vung Vieng fishing village.
We will visit the fishing village by tender (30 minutes each) then return to the vessel for free time at our leisure or join one of the following optional activities:
- Discover the fishing village by local rowing boat
- Kayak into the village or swim near the boat
Optional onboard activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, etc,:
We also have chance to take a trip by tender to an isolated pristine beach for swimming, snorkeling, etc.
At around 17.00 Bhaya Classic will cruises through the Bay to its overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien. We then can enjoy the “Happy Hour” & Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the Sundeck.
At 19.30 our sumptuous Seafood Set-dinner will be served onboard. At 21.00 we can relax in our cabin or join the fishing program. Overnight aboard Bhaya Classic
Day 2 Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
Today we start our last day in Halong Bay again with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
At 07.00 the Bhaya Classic weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing beautiful islands and islets like Trong (Drum), Trinh Nu (Virgin) and Me Cung Caves, Coc Ngoi (Toad) Islet, etc.
We will explore one of the largest and also the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay: the Surprise Cave (Sung Sot). The cave has three part with thousand of stalactites and stalagmites with different colors and shapes that definitely will stir your imagination
At 09.30 we will return to Bhaya Classic. The international Buffet brunch will be served onboard. The vessel cruises leisurely back to harbor.
At 11.00 we will disembark at Bhaya Café, Halong City. Then our driver will transfer us back to Hanoi. Our trip concludes.
- Cruise schedules are subject to change without prior notice
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
- Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
Price & Included Features
- Shuttle van Hanoi - Halong bay – Hanoi is available (Please see extra cost and option for shuttle van or private transfer as above)
- Welcome cocktail
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Visit to fishing village by rowing boat
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Visit to Sung Sot Cave (Surprising Cave)
- Buffet lunch; Set-dinner; Buffet brunch
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
- Kayak, beverages, spa and personal expenses
- All services not clearly included
- Children policies
- Only one child below 5 can share the cabin with parents, free of charge.
- Children aged from 6 -11 will stay at another cabin with 75% charge of adult price.
- Children from 12 years old will be charged as the same as adults.