Day 1 Hanoi - Halong Bay
In the morning, you will be picked up at your appointed hotel in Hanoi. Then we will depart Hanoi for Halong Bay. Upon arrival in Halong Bay we will check-in at Bhaya Café in Halong City. We then transfer to our Bhaya Legend and enjoy a welcome cocktail while slowly sailing to Bai Tu Long, passing the setting for the movie Indochine, Mat Quy and Am Tich Islets. We will savor a delicious fresh seafood lunch on-board.
The Bhaya Legend will move on into Vung Vieng fishing village. Our cruise will be nestled among the limestone peaks, unaffected by ocean waves or strong winds. We will visit the village by kayak or small rowing boat to see the daily lives of locals up close. We will have opportunities to Swim; kayak the turquoise waters off the pristine white sandy beaches. We then will watch the sunset over enchanting Halong Bay while cruising to the overnight the anchorage. In the evening we will have candlelit set-dinner onboard. After that we can retire in our cabin or join the fishing program.
Day 2 Halong Bay Discovery
Wake up early to enjoy the sunrise, the lapping waves, the fresh sea air, the gentle breeze or get up at our leisure. A hot breakfast is available on request. Depending on the weather, Bhaya Legend will cruise one of the following routes:
Option 1 for Calm Sea
Bhaya Legend will head to Lan Ha Bay and Three Peach Beach where we can do swimming, kayaking & snorkeling on a pristine, private beach. We will have fresh seafood lunch is served aboard.
We will continue to discover Ho Ba Ham Islets, the most remote area in Lan Ha Bay and bordering the Gulf of Tonkin. We will visit the quaint fishing village and lagoon.
And if it is possible we will do kayaking through an amazing tunnel under a karst mountain (time & tide permitting).
The vessel then cruises to an overnight anchorage. We will have a set-dinner when you want and overnight aboard.
Option 2 for Choppy Sea
Bhaya Legend will head to Hang Toi Lagoon, one of the most beautiful in the whole of Ha Long Bay here we can enjoy swimming, kayaking & snorkeling. Our fresh seafood lunch will be served aboard. After lunch we continue on to discover Hang Trai Islet. We will visit the quaint fishing village. Later, we will climb Soi Sim Islet to contemplate the sunset from the top of the Bay. The vessel then cruises to an overnight anchorage. In The evening our set-dinner will be served when you want and overnight aboard.
Day 3 Halong Bay - Hanoi
The crew will ready the vessel to sail to a destination of our choice. Choices include:
- Sightseeing at Sung Sot Cave, one of the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay, here we will see thousand of stalactites and stalagmites with different shapes and colors.
- Hiking up Titop Mountain to get the panoramic view of Halong Bay; kayaking lagoon or swimming on a deserted beach.
Breakfast is served onboard. Then the Bhaya Legend will return to Halong city at 11 am. We will be picked up by our drive and transfer back to Hanoi. Trip concludes
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming, kayaking or snorkeling excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers.
- Surcharge of 25% will be added to the charter rate for cruises on December 24 & 31.
Price & Included Features
- Round trip private car or shuttle bus transfer Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi (Please see the prices for private car or shuttle bus options for detail)
- Exclusive use of Bhaya Legend
- Welcome cocktail
- Visit to local fishing village
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Free flow soft drinks
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- 2 Lunches; 2 dinners; 1 breakfast; 1 brunch
- Guided kayaks
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
- All airfares, hotels & visa arrangements
- Beverages and personal expenses
- All services not clearly included