Day 1 Hanoi - Halong Bay (L/D)
In the morning you will be picked up at your appointed hotel in Hanoi. Then we will depart Hanoi for Halong Bay. Upon arrival in Halong Bay we will check-in at Bhaya Café in Halong City. We then transfer to our Bhaya Legend and enjoy a welcome cocktail while slowly sailing to Bai Tu Long, passing the setting for the movie Indochine, Mat Quy and Am Tich Islets. We will savor a delicious fresh seafood lunch on-board.
The Bhaya Legend will move on into Vung Vieng fishing village. Our cruise will be nestled among the limestone peaks, unaffected by ocean waves or strong winds. We will visit the village by kayak or small rowing boat to see the daily lives of locals up close. We will have opportunities to Swim; kayak the turquoise waters off the pristine white sandy beaches. We then will watch the sunset over enchanting Halong Bay while cruising to the overnight the anchorage. In the evening we will have candlelit set-dinner onboard. After that we can retire in our cabin or join the fishing program. Overnight on Bhaya Legend Cruise.
Day 2 Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
The crew will ready the vessel to sail to a destination of our choice. Choices include:
- Sightseeing at Sung Sot Cave, one of the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay, here we will see thousand of stalactites and stalagmites with different shapes and colors.
- Hiking up Titop Mountain to get the panoramic view of Halong Bay; kayaking lagoon or swimming on a deserted beach.
Breakfast is served onboard. Then the Bhaya Legend will return to Halong city at 11 am. We will be picked up by our drive and transfer back to Hanoi. Trip concludes.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming, kayaking or snorkeling excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers.
- Surcharge of 25% will be added to the charter rate for cruises on December 24 & 31.
Price & Included Features
It depends on whether you would like to take a private vehicle or shuttle van, the price per person also depends on your group size, cabin types and your departure date. Should you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us. Our online travel consultants will be at your service and help you make the most of your travel time and dollars!
- Shuttle van Hanoi - Halong bay – Hanoi is available (Please see extra cost and option for shuttle van or private transfer as above)
- Exclusive use of Bhaya Legend
- Welcome cocktail
- Visit to local fishing village
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Free flow soft drinks
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Lunch & dinner & breakfast
- Guided kayaks
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
- All airfares, hotels & visa arrangements
- Beverages and personal expenses
- All services not clearly included