Day 1 Hanoi - Halong bay
We depart Hanoi for Halong Bay in the morning. Along the way, we will have a short break for coffee at a humanity center. Arrival Halong Bay wharf at noontime, we transfer to our Indochina Sail Cruise. On the cruise, we will have a short briefing about cruise and Halong bay.
A delicious lunch with seafood will be served among cruising into a thousand of islands. This afternoon we will have chance to exploring some of the particularly caves and scenery around the bay. The rest of the day we can visit a fishing village nearby or we can hire a Kayak available on Junk for our freeways. (Kayaking is optional; the Kayak will be added $10/Kayak for our bill when we check out). Tonight our Buffet dinner served on cruise again.
Sunrise will be a fabulous experience, we will have a half an hour Tai Chi practice on the sundeck before coffee and breakfast is unforgettable activities on our Halong Bay cruise. Today we will discover Halong Bay by smaller boat “Day Boat” which we can easier get through to explore some of the untouched areas. It is also the chance for us to enjoy other activities such as Swimming, kayaking, sunbath or leisure around a thousand of island and islets. Back to our cruise to enjoy the sunset from the Cruise's top deck. Tonight we will have set menu dinner.
Day 3 Halong Bay - Hanoi
Another Tai Chi activity again on the sundeck (optional) then follows by having coffee and breakfast. Today we visit the one of the biggest cave in Halong bay called Surprise Cave or Amazing Cave. This one was found by French when they were here in early of 20th century. The cave has three parts with thousand of stalactites, which which really make us “Surprising”. The cruise keeps going by the different parts of Halong bay on the way back to the Halong wharf. We will farewell to the crews then our drive will take us back to Hanoi. Trip concluded at the hotel in Hanoi.
- Pick-up/ Drop-off will be at your hotel in Hanoi.
- Departure: 7:45am - 8.00am
- Times of activities may vary slightly deferent from state and Itinerary subjected to change when needed.
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc. A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- Major credit cards such as Visa Card or Master Cards is accepted onboard
Price & Included Features
- Round trip with shuttle bus transfer Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
- Welcome drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and permits
- English-speaking Guide
- Luxurious Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Deluxe Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Insurance on cruise
- Taxes and Service Charges
- Visa Arrangements
- Massage Services
- Tips & gratuities
- Personal Expenses
- All other services mentioned