Day 1 Hanoi - Halong Bay
We depart from the capital for Halong Bay approximately three hours away. En route, we have a short break at the Sao Do center run for and by handicapped people. Upon arrival at Halong Bay (approx. 11:30 Am) we will transferred by tender to the luxury junk boat.
After the welcome drink, we will settle in our can begin our cruise around majestic Halong Bay accompanied by a delicious lunch. After lunch we will keep cruising on this seclude Bay, we will cast the anchor near a secluded beach. Take a short trek to a nearby summit to catch the panoramic view over the bay with Jasmine’s golden sails arcing elegantly against the skyline before splashing down for a swim, or recline on Jasmine’s wicker sun loungers on our expansive wooden sundeck. Later that afternoon, we visit a local fishing village where we have the opportunity to interact with some of the colorful locals who have been living fishing in the bay for generations.
At sunset, we will jump in to a kayak or take a bamboo row boat to explore hallow caves and discover pristine coral reef in a scenic lagoon setting. After that we will be back to the board, watch the shimmering sun slipping down the sky as we sip expertly-blended cocktails as an aperitif for Jasmine’s extravagant evening meal.
Day 2 Halong Bay Cruise
After breakfast, transfer with a small private crew to our day-trip boat to cruise to the bay’s most untouched areas. Enjoy swimming in deliciously cool, emerald water; basking on quiet beaches; and exploring tunnels and caves cut through the rock. Soak up the vibrant atmosphere as we cruise around fishing villages, or take in things at our own pace in a kayak. Lunch will be served on board by our private chef before we return to the Jasmine for the night.
Day 3 Halong Bay - Hanoi
Rising to the tranquil beauty of the bay we have time for an early morning Sun Rise Tai Chi followed by elegant international buffet breakfast. This morning we have the chance to explore one of the most beautiful caves in Halong bay, Amazing cave. We continue to move around the bay to find more secluded areas. After that, we will return to the main harbor before transferring to our awaiting vehicle for a 3-hour journey back to Hanoi. We should be back in the capital at around 3 pm.
Price & Included Features
- Shuttle van Hanoi - Halong bay – Hanoi is available (Please see extra cost and option for shuttle van or private transfer )
- Entrance fees, Taxes and Service Charge
- English or French speaking guide on board
- 2 Nights Luxury accommodations with A/C, hot shower, mini bar
- Exclusive Cruise through Halong Bay
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class and Night Cruise
- Welcome Cocktail, Vietnamese Seafood Sit Down Lunch, Western Cuisine Dinners, International Breakfast Buffet
- English or French speaking guide escorted from Hanoi: US$ 50+ Kayaking US $ 50 per person
- Tips, extras and other services not mentioned in the tour above
- Airport transfer
- Travel insurance
Peak season surcharge: + 25% on Christmas 24th Dec; New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year’s Eve.