Day 1 Hanoi - Halong Bay - Welcome on board (L, D)
In the morning we will be picked up at our hotel in Hanoi. Then we will go through the Red River Delta to Halong bay. Along the way we will have a short break at Sao Do, Hai Duong. We will be in Halong after about 3 hours. We will transfer to our Boat by tender. We will have some welcome drink, check in our room and the Halong Ginger sets sail through bay while lunch is served. We will passage into the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the Emerald Water.
After lunch, we take a short trek to a nearby summit for a panoramic view of the bay dotted with Halong Ginger golden sails, go swimming on a quite beach or sunbathing on the sundeck. Later afternoon, we visit an interesting fishing village with opportunity to interact with fish men who have been living in the bay for almost three generations. At sunset time, kayak or simply take a bamboo row boat to discover a water tunnel with many coral reefs in a scenic lagoon. We then back on board Halong Ginger to enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and later unwind at Ginger restaurant. Tonight we have set menu dinner on cruise.
Tonight we will overnight on Ginger cruise.
Day 2 Halong Bay Discovery (B, L, D)
Today we will greet the new day early in the morning by enjoy the sunrise on the ocean, after breakfast we transfer to the day trip boat with private crews and cruise to the bay’s most untouched areas of this magical Bay. We will have chance to enjoy swimming on quiet beaches, visiting water tunnel caves, fishing villages or doing some kayaking. Our lunch will serve on board by your private chef. In the late afternoon we return to the Ginger Cruise boat for the overnight.
Day 3 Halong Bay - Hanoi (B)
Today we will starts our day with a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, we will visit one of the biggest and most beautiful limestone caves called: Amazing Caves, the caves has three parts with thousand of stalactites and stalagmites, which have many different shapes and color. This cave will definitely make you feel surprised. After the cave we then head back to the boat for a final glimpse of the Halong Bay while cruising back to the dock. We will say goodbye our crew at the noon time for our transfer back to Hanoi. We will arrived Hanoi at around 15:00 PM. Trip end.
- The above itinerary is subject to change with or without prior notice. Please inform us in advance if you have some special requirement for foods, so we can serve you better.
- Times of activities may vary slightly.
- Itinerary & program subject to change when necessary.
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- 25% surcharges applies for cruises on Christmas, New Year and Tet Holidays
- Free of Charge for children < 5 years old, sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin
- Major credit cards are accepted onboard
Price & Included Features
- Luxury accommodation on deluxe Vietnamese style JUNK (double/twin sharing cabin) with A/C, Hot shower and mini bar
- Welcome drink
- Shuttle van Hanoi - Halong bay – Hanoi is available (Please see extra cost and option for shuttle van or private transfer )
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (2 Continental Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinner)
- Meal codes are: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Boat trips indicated in the itinerary
- All entrance, permission and visiting fees
- Insurance on cruise (We still recommend you to have your own insurance)
- English or French local guide on boat
- Visa Arrangements
- Massage Services
- Kayaking (available at your request)
- Tips & gratuities
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned as included