Day 1: Houeixai – Pakbeng (L, D)(Monday, Thursday & Friday)
Sites visited: Houeixai, Pakbeng
Upon arrival at Houeixai, we will be picked up and transferred to Luang Say Cruise. Luang Say Cruise leaves Houeixai pier at 09:00 for a cruise down the Mekong to Pakbeng. En route one stop is made to observe rural life along the Mekong and visit minority ethnic groups; then, we will enjoy our buffet lunch on board. Arrive in Pakbeng before sunset and check-in at LuangSay Lodge. Dinner on the terrace overlooking the Mekong River. Overnight in Pakbeng
Accommodation: Pakbeng Lodge
Day 2: Pakbeng – Pak Ou – Luang Prabang(B, L)
Sites visited: Pakbeng market, Pak-Ou village, Tam Ting caves, Luang prabang.
After our breakfast at lodge, we walk to Pakbeng market where people from the surrounding minority villages exchange their goods. At 08:30 board the boat for the second leg of the cruise. A short stop to discover a Hmong village before we have a buffet lunch on board. Continue to Pak-Ou village at the mouth of the Nam Ou River, and then visit Tam Ting "Cave of a thousand Buddha's". On the way to Luang Prabang a brief stop is made to observe the traditional process of manufacturing local rice alcohol. Arrive at Luang Prabang before sunset. Tour ends at Luang Prabang.
Price & Included Features
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). Your comfort is our priority!
- Guide: As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided.
- Hotels: Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily Western or Local breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary with authentic Laos food.
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Boat trip
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
- Luggage Transfers: Between airports and hotels.
- Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Excess Baggage Charges. Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg . The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm .
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
If you have any specific food requirements (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide or our partners so that they can server you better. If you are a food lover, Viet Vision Travel can be your culinary guide and provide you the opportunity to savor tempting local food and world-famous dishes.
Meals are included as specified in the itinerary. Meal codes are: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner.