Day 1 Hanoi - Halong Bay - Welcome on board (L, D)
In the morning we will be picked up from our appointed hotel in Hanoi. It takes us 3 and half an hour to go to Halong Bay. Along the way we will have a short break at a humanity canter. We arrive at Hon Gai/ Ha Long, and then we will be transferred to our junk, have a break and photo shooting. We will check in our Princess junk and then enjoy welcome drink and cruise briefing. Vietnamese traditional cuisines for lunch will be served while start cruising through Ha Long bay
At 13.30 we will have option for cruise program and excursions
- A fantastic cruise in Ha Long Bay
- Pass through extraordinary shaped-islands while getting to Vung Vieng area
- Enjoy sunbathing onboard with cool drinks
At around 15.30 we will discover Vung Vieng fishing village by Kayak. We will get back to Junk. Take rest in deluxe cabin. Enjoy the sunset.
At 19.30 our private dinner will be served on board
From 21.00 we will have our at leisure time to do some of the option as follow:
- Enjoy chatting at private Bar
- Enjoy night fishing
- Enjoy Vietnamese music
Overnight on the Princess Junk
Day 2 Bai Tu Long Bay Cruising - Hanoi (B, L)
Today we will get up to do some options as:
- Early risers enjoy the sunrise
- Enjoy the breath - taking beauty of the rocky islands.
- Enjoy bird singing, cicadas chirping, gentle lapping of waves
- Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze.
From 7.30 to 11.00 we will have some A-la-cart meal. (Breakfast and Lunch will be served from 7.30 to 11.00. The Chef is willing to serve any dishes in the menu as required)
At 8.15 we will start optional cruise program and excursions
- A morning cruise around the magnificent scenery
- Explore Ba Cua beach.
- Enjoy swimming and relaxing there
- Enjoy cool drinks on the beach
At around 9.15 we will get back to junk and return Hon Gai pier. During that time we will arrange luggage and check-out cabin. Around 12.00 we arrive Hon Gai wharf, say fare well to our crew and transfer back to Hanoi.
In special trip for honey moon couple, wedding anniversary or on any special occasions we would love to offers some extra services on cruise as follow:
- Welcome Champagne
- Warmly Greetings with Flowers
- A Cake, A Bottle of Red Wine, Candles, 2 Bottles of Water, Fresh Fruits and Flowers in Cabin on arrival
- Tea and Coffee all the time
- Special Meals with Imperial Cuisine
- Cocktail on the first Dinner in complimentary
- A Special Gift
Price & Included Features
It depends on whether you would like to take a private tour or sit in coach tour, the price per person also varies and depends on many aspects, such as your group size, cabin types and your departure date. Please send us your requirements. Our online travel consultants will be at your service and help you make the most of your travel time and dollars!
- English-Speaking guide onboard.
- Private transportation with A/C
- Welcome drink
- Tea & Coffee
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- Vietnamese Lunch and Dinner, European Breakfast (Brunch): (Meal codes are: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Swimming Equipment
- Fishing Equipment
- Onboard Insurance (we still recommend you to have your own insurance)
- Any kind of airfares
- Visa & visa fees
- Other beverages and Tips and gratuities
- Personal Expenses
- All service not mentioned above