Located on the Hill side and next to the Sofitel Dalat, it is only 5 minutes walk to Xuan Huong Lake and a stone's throw from the Dalat Palace Golf Club. Originally built in 1932, The Novotel Dalat Hotel was renovated and refurbished as a 4-star hotel, retaining its former French Colonial style to provide guests with a memory they will cherish. The hotel offering all the amenities required by the discerning traveler.
Whether guests choose to explore the surrounding waterfalls on a mountain bike, take a paddle boat on the serene Xuan Huong Lake, make use of the superb golf and tennis facilities or simply relax at one of the excellent bars or restaurants within the resort, you can be sure that the famous Vietnamese hospitality will be extended Dalat, the "Vietnamese Honeymoon Capital" is located in the central highlands of Vietnam, 320 km north of Ho Chi Minh City. A resort town with an average year-round temperature of 18C, if offers a cooling respite from the tropical heat of the lowlands. Dalat is a short 50 minute flight from Ho Chi Minh City or a leisurely and interesting 5 hour drive. Today, Dalat offers all the services of a modern tourist center with a variety of dining, sporting and relaxation options.
Superior rooms: measure 28 square meters.
Deluxe rooms: measure 35 square meters.
Suites: measure 70 square meters.
• Rooms comprise queen or twin beds
• Connecting rooms available
• Suites are recommended for a family of four
• Color Television with Satellite Channels
• IDD Telephones
• Mini bar & Fridge
• In-Room safe
• 24 Hr Room Service
• Hair Dryers
• ln-house movies
• The gourmet restaurant, Le Rabelais, specializing in French cuisine, is the perfect venue to savor delectable dishes prepared by the Master Chefs of the Hotel. There is a wide selection of French wine to accompany your meal. Larry's Bar offers a casual and fun place to relax in the evening while the intimate Le Rabelais Bar provides a more restful ambiance.
• The Cafe de la Poste is an informal French brasserie serving Western and Asian dishes for lunch and dinner. PK's Discotheque opens on weekends and Public Holidays is the party place of Dalat.
• Du Parc Lobby Lounge located in the lobby is the place to be and be seen. Sit back, relax and watch the world go by on the streets of Dalat. Breakfast and light refreshments are served.
• Function rooms: The Sofitel & Novotel have 6 function rooms that can accommodate up to 200 people for meetings, seminars, cocktails and banquets. The Business Center can provide support and services for any type of business activity.
- Tennis Court
- Golf Course
- Mountain Bikes
- Jogging Track
- Horse & Carriage Rides
- 24 Hr Medical Service
- Art Shop, Boutique & Souvenir Shop
- Executive Business Center
- Laundry & Valet
- Travel & Tour Desk
- Shuttle service to airport & Limousine Service, Shuttle service to golf course.
- Children's playroom, Baby Sitting
- Non-smoking rooms
- Barber & Beauty Salon
- Coffee Shop
- Foreign Exchange Service, Visa/Master card accepted.