Dalat Palace Hotel Description
Dalat Palace Hotel, set-off by sweeping lawns, stands as a vision of French colonial style, overlooking Xuan Huong Lake in Dalat, Vietnam. Built in 1922, it has since been contributing to the fame of Dalat, and is one of the must-see monuments of the city.
The Dalat Palace Hotel has been entirely renovated to its former glory. Special emphasis was made to maintain its colonial style, preserving its unique and charming historical place in Vietnam. Over 2,000 pieces of artwork and sculpture adorn its rooms and restaurants. Dalat, often called the "City of Eternal Spring" or "Le Petit Paris" is one of the most delightful cities in Vietnam. Dalat offers a year-round average temperature of 18C. Dalat Palace Hotel is one of the most beautiful and amongst the few remaining historical hotels in Southeast Asia. Built in 1922 and recently restored, meticulously to its original grandeur, the Hotel provides a level of comfort and hospitality increasingly rare in the modern world. The Dalat Palace Hotel offers individualized service in the finest tradition of Vietnamese hospitality.
Dalat Palace Hotel Rooms
All 43 rooms and suites offer every amenity expected from a luxury hotel, including exquisite decors, IDD telephones, satellite TVs, music channels, mini-bars, hairdryers and private safes. Fireplaces grace most the rooms. A concierge assists with special requirements.
Dalat Palace Hotel's Facilities & Services
• Guests play tennis on two outdoor courts and golf at the nearby Dalat Palace Golf Club. They shop in the hotel’s boutiques, explore the surroundings on the hotel’s mountain bikes, horse and carriages and boat on Xuan Huong Lake in paddle boats that look like giant swans. Sightseers enjoy tours of the city visiting the Palaces of Emperor Bao Dai. Out into the countryside, they visit the Lat minorities, hills, waterfalls and lakes that surround the city.
• When it comes to wining and dining, Le Rabelais specializes in the finest French cuisine and wine. Café de la Poste offers Southeast Asian specialties along with international favorites. The hotel’s three bars provide a match for guests’ varied moods; Le Rabelais Bar - quiet, elegant and intimate; Larry’s Bar-fun and casual; and Du Parc Lobby Lounge-warm and friendly. You can also party till the wee hours of the morning at PK’s Disco.
• Visa/Master card accepted
Dalat Palace Hotel's Hotel Recreation
- Tennis Court
- Golf Course
- Mountain Bikes
- Jogging Track
- Horse & Carriage Rides
Dalat Palace Hotel's Hotel Services
- 24 Hr Medical Service
- Art Shop, Boutique & Souvenir Shop
- Executive Business Center
- Laundry & Valet
- Travel & Tour Desk
- Shuttle service to airport & Limousine Service, Shuttle service to golf course.
- Children's playroom, Baby Sitting
- Non-smoking rooms
- Barber & Beauty Salon
- Coffee Shop
- Foreign Exchange Service, Visa/Master card accepted.