- Experience a sampan ride along water palm creek.
- Visit the traditional handicraft workshops
- Have a motor cart trip through the fields
- Savor lunch with cuisines with a local family
- Enjoy the tranquil beauty of Ben Tre province
- Provide an unique insight to daily life of the locals in Mekong Delta
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air- conditioned, big window
- Viet Vision Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
Tour route: Ho Chi Minh City – Ben Tre
Duration: 1 days
Start/End: Ho Chi Minh City/Ho Chi Minh City
Pick up: 08:00 AM at lobby of the hotel
Drop off: 05:00PM at lobby of the hotel
Group size: From 1 person up
Group tour: Available – Up on request
- Full Itinerary
- Price & Inclusion
Ben Tre is a famous land of coconut palms. It is 85km far from Ho Chi Minh city in the Mekong Delta. This pleace was nearly destroyed by Allied bombing during the war; and nowaday, Ben Tre is a destination for tourists who are interested in the truly Vietnam with friendly people and beautiful countryside.
This morning, we are picked-up and leave for Ben Tre city where we start our boat trip around the river. We enjoy our sight-seeing along the way and stop to see the local people making bricks, salts, coconut candy…. After that, we keep on boating to Cai Son & Nhon Thanh creeks to see some families making mats. We also take motor cart (xe loi) passing the rice fields and vegetable plains…
We have our lunch in midday a local house then relax for awhile.
Our afternoon activities are taking rowing-boat along water palm creek, boating along Cai Coi creek… and our boat trip ends at our bus stop. Back to Ho Chi Minh city end of the day.
Price: Please contact us for your special price.
- Private ground transfer
- English speaking tour guide (other languages up on request)
- Boat & Rowing boat
- Fruits (on boat, at orchard)
- Bikes or motor cart (xe loi)
- Coconut juice
- Water during the trip