Tour route: The Imperial and Forbidden city; boat trip in Perfume River and Thien Mu Pagoda ,Tomb of King Tu Duc; Dong Ba Market.
Duration: 1 days
Date: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Start/End: Chan May port/Hue
Group size: Private tour only – 1 person minimum and above
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
- Full Itinerary
- Price & Inclusion
Upon arrival in Chan May port at 7:00am; our tour guide & driver will pick you up & welcome on tour. The tour is official started at around 8:30AM upon arrival in Hue.
We firstly start a scenic boat trip upstream the Perfume River, on board a dragon boat to visit the Thien Mu Pagoda , Hue’s most preserved religious monument standing on the riverbank with its seven-floor tower. The pagoda is also home to the old Austin car driven to Sai Gon by the Venerable Thich Quang Duc in 1963 for his sefl-immolation.
Follow by visiting to the Imperial Citadel and Forbidden City, created in the 19th century for the Emperors of the Nguyen Dynasty.
At noon time we are enjoying a nice lunch with local food at a beautiful restaurant.
After that we will go on to the Tomb of King Tu Duc with a typical old oriental design, and mingle with Hue people in their exciting life at Dong Ba market (if time permits) before driving back to the port for our next trip. End of our services at about 17:00.
Price: Please contact us for your special price.
- Private transfer & transportation by car/van/bus up to group size with A/C.
- Private local wooden dragon-boat trip on Perfume River.
- Experienced English speaking guide (other languages available).
- Entrance/sightseeing fees during guided time
- Permission fee to pick –up at port
- Meal is Lunch based on local food at good local restaurant.
- Cold mineral bottle of water per person: 1 bottle of 500ml.
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks are not indicated & others not mentioned above.
- Personal expenses
- Tips and Gratuities
If you have any specific food requirements (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide or our partners so that they can server you better.