Tour route: Boat cruise in Halong Bay, Visiting Heavenly cave, Islands & Islets, Fishing villages
Duration: 1 days
Start/End: Cai Lan port/Ha Long Bay – Quang Ninh province
Group size: Private tour only – 1 person minimum and above
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
- Full Itinerary
- Price & Inclusion
Upon your arrival at Cai Lan port at around 7:00AM; you can easy & are advised to walk out a short distance to the port gate where our guide & driver are waiting to pick you up .
8:00: Arriving at Bai Chay Pier. Check in on board! Here we move to our private junk for cruising & visiting the Bay in about 4-hours.
8:30: Visit Heaven Cave. It is one of the most famous grotto in Halong Bay
9:30: Continue cruising through Halong Bay and pass by numerous beautiful islets: Dog (Hòn Chó Đá),Incense (Hòn Đỉnh Hương), Fighting Cock (Hòn Gà Chọi)…
11:00: Enjoy local seafood lunch is served on boat while the junk sails on
12:30: The boat continues to cruise on the Bay till going back to Bai Chay pier and we are picked-up by our own vehicle for returning to Cai Lan port at around
13:30. End of tour & keep enjoying your time on ship cruise.
Price: Please contact us for your special price.
- Private transfer & transportation by car/van/bus up to group size with A/C.
- Private local wooden day-boat at good quality cruise on the Bay 4-hours.
- Experienced English speaking guide pick up & during the tour.
- Entrance/sightseeing fees during guided time
- Meal is Lunch with seafood served on boat.
- Cold mineral bottle of water per person: 1 bottle of 500ml.
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks are not indicated & others not mentioned above.
- Personal expenses
- Tips and Gratuities
If you have any specific food requirements (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide or our partners so that they can server you better.